Redloh is offline New Member

First Cycle: Test & Var

For a clearer picture of my training and diet history, please visit my introduction in the NEW MALE MEMBERS forum, which is titled as "ex-submariner here."

Age - 22
    Height - 6'1"
    Weight - 185#
    BF% - 12 to 15%

I have 2x 10ml vials of Test Cyp (200mg/ml), 1x 10ml vial of Test Prop (100mg/ml), and 109x Anavar tabs (10mg/tab). I also possess more than enough Nolvadex to last beyond PCT, and Arimidex on hand to counter aromatization as deemed necessary. Needles, syringes, sharps container, alcohol swipes, gauze, and bandaids acquired as well.

WK.1-3: 50 mg Anavar ED
    WK.1-10: 1 ml Test Cyp E3.5D
    WK.11-12: 1.2 ml Test Prop EOD
    WK.13-14: 40 mg Nolva ED
    WK.15-16: 20 mg Nolva ED

My primary question is: should I kickstart with Anavar and bridge with Test Prop as laid out? Or should I reverse the two, starting with the Prop and finishing with Var?

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are too young to start a cycle.

Even if you were at the right age, this is not a very good cycle design. There is no need to run several compounds for the first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    You are too young to start a cycle.

Even if you were at the right age, this is not a very good cycle design. There is no need to run several compounds for the first cycle.
    Thank you for your concern in regard to my age. If you would take a moment to please peruse my introduction thread, you would see that I have naturally low testosterone and have undergone trt. As such, I feel that further administration of AAS would assist with overcoming the physiological and strength obstacles of low test, at least in areas where diet and training cannot alone.

As for multiple compounds, I am a little confused by your response. I have included test and anavar . From the research I've done, everyone recommends no more than test and low dose oral for a first cycle.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I had no idea that you have undergone TRT. Sorry to hear that you had to deal with it at a young age, by the way.

You can run a 12 week Test Cyp cycle and use Anavar as a kick-start. Your dosing seems rather on the safe side, which is good. I would run Anavar for the first 4 weeks as opposed to 3, just to make sure Test Cyp is active by the time Anavar is done and over with.

I also would not bother with the extra Test Prop injections between the last Test Cyp injection and PCT. Back loading in that small time frame will not make a noticeable difference IMO.

Wait for 14 days after your last Test Cyp injection and start PCT.

PCT should consist of both Clomid and Nolvadex and this is what it should look like:

Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50

Also, you may need an AI under your hand to be used throughout the cycle for estrogen management purposes. Following an HCG 250iu E3D injection protocol throughout the cycle will also provide your testicles to be shut down and experience complete atrophy, hence making sure your PCT will be faster with better results of recovery.

I only have enough Anavar to do 40mg/day for 4 wks. Most of what I read says that 40mg is almost too low of a dose to notice with Var, which is why I have it set at 50mg. Should I still draw it out to four weeks even at a lower dose?

Similarly, I only have enough Test Cyp for 10 wks at 400mg. I already have the test prop, which is why I included it. I was thinking of using it as a bridge between my final Test Cyp shot and PCT so my cycle would be a total of 12 weeks (see first post), or maybe something like this:

WK.1-12: 0.5 ml Test Cyp EOD = 350mg/wk
    WK.1-12: 0.2 ml Test Prop EOD = 70mg/wk

This way is a little strange, but essentially following the same concept as a test-blend.

Of the two inclusions of Prop, which route seems most viable, or am I talking apples and oranges at this point?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Thats a good one we only heard it from one other kid.But as such we dont offer cycle advice to anyone under 25.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Thats a good one we only heard it from one other kid.But as such we dont offer cycle advice to anyone under 25.
    I'm sorry you doubt my integrity and see fit to spend time declaring it, rather than provide something constructive. It speaks volumes about yourself and the community which you represent. Would you like to see lab results or trt scheduling records? Also, did you bother reading my intro?

double post

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Redloh View Post
    I'm sorry you doubt my integrity and see fit to spend time declaring it, rather than provide something constructive. It speaks volumes about yourself and the community which you represent. Would you like to see lab results or trt scheduling records? Also, did you bother reading my intro?

I did and got a pretty good chuckle, especially in regards to "low end-of-band test levels resulted in temporary trt to "jump start" my natural test production. My therapy was successful" Sounds like ever other typical kid who has an excuse or making one up to justify aas use to young. If what you said had any validity and you hand any real working knowledge of what you were saying instead of being an excuse to cycle early it would be a good warning on why NOT to cycle early putting your hpta at risk again.

You guys are a bunch of ****ing assholes. Yes I have a woring knowledge of what I am saying. My low end-of-band levels caused delayed onset puberty. This matter was made worse by my sleep disorder. And I'm not a kid lol. I served 4 yrs in the ****ing military for your dumbass.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Redloh View Post
    You guys are a bunch of ****ing assholes. Yes I have a woring knowledge of what I am saying. My low end-of-band levels caused delayed onset puberty. This matter was made worse by my sleep disorder. And I'm not a kid lol. I served 4 yrs in the ****ing military for your dumbass.
    haha where did you come up with that term? do you mean like a rubber band?

looks like you didnt learn any respect in the military, why try b.s. people

Thread Information