trident is offline New Member

I was reading on a product called synovex

I was reading on a product called synovex while purchasing some fina it has 200mgs of testosterone propionate and 20 mg estradiol benzoate would anyone recomend taking this with like nolvadex for the estradiol

sweet is offline Associate Member
    No you don't want the estradiol, there are kits similar to fina kits that remove the estradiol so you are just left with test prop.

trident is offline New Member
    can you recommend a site where I can purchase a kit for the removal?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    fina conversion is cake, and apparantly syno conversion is as well...however you can be certain the fina is perfect after a pass through the whatman filter wheras you won't know exactly how much estradiol was removed unless you got results from a lab...i will never make my own test for the reason that id rather spend some extra cash to know that my test is pure and won't cause severe gyno than save a few bucks.

the bargain itself is great since you get a bunch of test for around 150 bucks, however the hazards outweigh the $$ saved imo.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kits turn the synovex into test prop, others turn it into straight test. I'd think the test prop would be preferable, as it would last in the system for a day or two, while the straight test lingers for a few hours. At least, that's my understanding . . .

Frank Da Tank is offline New Member
    You are better off buying raw test prop powder than playing with synovex, the cost of the raw powder + the materials to convert it would be cheaper than buying a kit and synovex and much easier.

Epoc is offline Junior Member
    I've been looking into converting the synovex, but ive been having trouble finding a place that has decent instructions for converting it. I've done the fina before and that was just to easy, can anyone here pm a site that has good instructions on it for the conversion of synovex?

Gilster is offline Member
    For instructions on how the process is best done to make prop use this method.

http://www.synokit.com/

I have used this kit which is just an estradiol remover solution to make prop from synovex. It will remove 90% or more of the estro, as tested by several good bros on the net. I believe they teted it at 94% removed. I can tell you that I have made it and used it for `2 weeks of ED shots and never felt ANY gyno or bloat at all.

Once you get the powder that this kit makes you use 5% Benzyl Alcohol, and 15% Benzyl Benzoate along with the oil to make your final solution. It should produce 180-190 ml's of test prop for 1 box of synovex. It will be much less painfull than prop you have ued before. This breakdown really helps reduce the pain.

Thread Information