1wheelr1 is offline Member

First time user with questions?!?!

I'm 28 6'2" 210lbs a coworker convinced me to do a cycle of tren . I am prescribed testosterone gel BTW. My coworker tells me that I can take a testosterone pck supplement from GNC and e-control from ironmaglabs to recover from this cycle. He also said being prescribed synthetic testostorne will help a lot as well. What ate your thoughts on this?

P.S. English please!! (lamins terms)

This only my 6th day on this shit and I've always been asked if I took rods but never have. I'm taking 100mgs every other day, currently on my 4th injection. I've already seen insane results! I'm afraid everyone will definitely know I'm juicing!

mywaytoBB is offline New Member
    Dont go with tren the first time

GO with test E for 12 weeks, 500mg e5d

week 14 PCt

Edit : aha youve already started,

tren for the first time is the worst thing you can do butbut

Yeah, I'm already a week into it. Just want to know about recovering from the cycle. I feel totally awesome BTW!

kamilo1975 is offline Associate Member
    Get a proper pct, clomid and nolva

Ok, where do I get them and what's the cost?
    Last edited by 1wheelr1; 04-15-2012 at 09:38 AM.

You see the banner in the top right corner, they carry everything you need, you'll need liquid clomi and liquid tamox

Ok, thx bro, are they injectable?

They are oral

Ok, thx again

So you don't think what my coworker told me is true? And do you think I'll lose much once I go off tren ?

It all depends, depends on how you eat, how you train, if you have already reached your natural potential.

Well I eat religiously healthy, and train like an animal. I think I'm very close to my full potential but not quite there, maybe that's all in my head?!?!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1wheelr1 View Post
    I'm 28 6'2" 210lbs a coworker convinced me to do a cycle of tren . I am prescribed testosterone gel BTW. My coworker tells me that I can take a testosterone pck supplement from GNC and e-control from ironmaglabs to recover from this cycle. He also said being prescribed synthetic testostorne will help a lot as well. What ate your thoughts on this?

P.S. English please!! (lamins terms)

OK guys, slow down a little. He is on HRT although it's only gel it's still testosterone. He does NOT need to do a PCT...

It would have been better to get some Test E or Test C to run instead of Tren. Tren can have some serious side effects and not recommended for a 1st cycle.
    You are only a couple weeks into it. I suggest just stop the tren for now and find some Test E or Test C to run at 400mg a week for 12 weeks. You should see good results with that.

You may also want to see if you can convince your doctor to let you switch to injections instead of the gel, you should have better results unless your blood work is showing good healthy test levels with the gel?

Forget all the GNC for E2 control or for PCT. GNC is good for multi vitamins and protein powders but that's it.
    Using any kind of Testosterone booster is useless because when you are using Test Gel or Test injections you body has stopped producing natural testosterone so the boosters wont do any good.

Kamilo, I don't see either of those products on AR-R site, I do see the name clomid on the banner but can find either on the site.

You dont need clomid or any PCT because you are on HRT. Only think you should need is an AI like liquiDex or liquid stane

Thanks for clarifying

Ok lovbyts, I have another question. You said test boosters won't work because my body doesn't produce it's own testosterone . Is androstein a booster or does it convert to test in the body? The reason I ask is I've taken androstein and saw massive gains.

I have a bottle of this already. Do you think it would be suffishsnt in the future?

E-CONTROL Rx™ - Anti-Estrogen

- Pharmaceutical Grade 4-Androstene-3,6,17-trione
    - Increases Testosterone Levels Up To 226%
    - Decreases & Helps Control Estrogen Levels
    - Increases Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
    - A Clinically Proven Supplement
    - Prevents "Gyno", Water Retention & Puffiness

Do you mean Androstene? It's a prohormone, not a booster. Personally I shy away from PH due to all the horror stories I have read especially related to gyno. We have a whole section for pro hormones if your interested.

E-CONTROL Rx is not a real Serm (AI) Anything you can buy in a GNC some place like that is not going to work for an AI. The banner at the top (AR-R ) carries serm.

Yeah androstene, I've actually taken a few PH's. I'll just stay away from them, they're so hit or miss anyway.
    Thx bro!

Another question for lovbyts, like I said I've taken PH's in the past. I've always seemed to keep most or all of my gains. Do you think the test gel has something to do with this? Since I always have synthetic testostorne in my system?

Thread Information