Markyd is offline New Member

NO Winny/Anavar Only Cycle?

Before you ask, no, I'm not going to do a winny/var only cycle, I'm just curious as to why it seems so taboo doing one of these only in a cycle?

I was looking at doing a Winstrol only cycle as my first cycle as I thought it would be a simple, less strenuous cycle for my first one.

However, everyone I have spoken to has said not to do a winstrol or anavar only cycle. Why is this? All I have gotten is "It will shut your system down". What do you mean by this? I know people running winstrol only cycles at the gym I go to, and they said it has worked fine for them.

Thanks!

POPS is offline Senior Member
    how about some stats first.

bf
    cycle exp
    training exp
    goals

you get the pic...

Markyd is offline New Member
    Well, I wasn't intending on doing the cycle now, I'm too young, I was just trying to find a bit more about it, but:

age 20
    weight 60kgs
    bf 8%
    cycle exp: it would be the first cycle
    training exp: trained for 4 years so far, would have trained 7 - 8 years before trying the steroids probably.
    goals: General goals would be to increase muscle and reduce body fat%.

anonymous1542 is offline New Member
    What is your body type?
    I mean surely you want to put some mass on first, right? At 20 and weighing 60KG you must be an ectomorph?
    I'm no expert on steroids but surely you want something that is going to add mass like dbol / deca ?

Dphillips is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous1542 View Post
    What is your body type?
    I mean surely you want to put some mass on first, right? At 20 and weighing 60KG you must be an ectomorph?
    I'm no expert on steroids but surely you want something that is going to add mass like dbol/ deca?
    Don't do dbol /deca cycle please, Unless you want to be 25 with deca d***, I recommend just doing a straight test cycle first to see how your body reacts to it, then you can start thinking about stacking prop and var onto it after you see how that cycle goes. Before you start thinking about any cycle I would advise becoming good friends with your fork and knife because you can have plenty of huge gains with just a good diet

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Markyd View Post
    Before you ask, no, I'm not going to do a winny/var only cycle, I'm just curious as to why it seems so taboo doing one of these only in a cycle?

I was looking at doing a Winstrol only cycle as my first cycle as I thought it would be a simple, less strenuous cycle for my first one.

However, everyone I have spoken to has said not to do a winstrol or anavar only cycle. Why is this? All I have gotten is "It will shut your system down". What do you mean by this? I know people running winstrol only cycles at the gym I go to, and they said it has worked fine for them.

Thanks!
    There is nothing fundamentally bad on oral cycles. They constitute a bigger burden on liver and cholesterol, sure, but when you compare it with the doses of testosterone , trenbolone etc. that all those "injectable" guys use, you can see the hypocrisy...

The problem rather lies in the fact that the majority of current steroid users recruits from guys, who are not much brainy and who don't use steroids for athletic purposes. Their only aim is to become "huge" in order "to bang as many chicks as possible". Therefore, they see low libido during an oral cycle without testosterone as the biggest life's tragedy. They completely ignore the fact that supraphysiological testosterone can pose a big problem for many people, who are sensitive to androgens, and that the experience of harsh acne or hair loss can easily outweigh the "benefit" of hard dick. Furthermore, they are often very aggressive and intolerant to other people's views - a typical behaviour resulting from excessive steroid dosages combined with a little sophisticated personality.
    Last edited by Steroidman99; 04-17-2012 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Markyd View Post
    Well, I wasn't intending on doing the cycle now, I'm too young, I was just trying to find a bit more about it, but:

age 20
    weight 60kgs
    bf 8%
    cycle exp: it would be the first cycle
    training exp: trained for 4 years so far, would have trained 7 - 8 years before trying the steroids probably.
    goals: General goals would be to increase muscle and reduce body fat%.
    At your age and weight I think that steroid use is very premature. Furthermore, Winstrol is pretty strong and cheap, but it is not side-free. Anavar is a much better choice.

cebby1985 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99

There is nothing fundamentally bad on oral cycles. They constitute a bigger burden on liver and cholesterol, sure, but when you compare it with the doses of testosterone , trenbolone etc. that all those "injectable" guys use, you can see the hypocrisy...

The problem rather lies in the fact that the majority of current steroid users recruits from guys, who are not much brainy and who don't use steroids for athletic purposes. Their only aim is to become "huge" in order "to bang as many chicks as possible". Therefore, they see low libido during an oral cycle without testosterone as the biggest life's tragedy. They completely ignore the fact that supraphysiological testosterone can pose a big problem for many people, who are sensitive to androgens, and that the experience of harsh acne or hair loss can easily outweigh the "benefit" of hard dick. Furthermore, they are often very aggressive and intolerant to other people's views - a typical behaviour resulting from excessive steroid dosages combined with a little sophisticated personality.
    Why is this fool not banned

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    You are too young and too light to cycle mate. Wait a few years and gain 20kg naturally. Then when you finally start cycling, you'll be a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by cebby1985 View Post
    Why is this fool not banned
    Because it will be good for you, when you look into the mirror from time to time, Mr. sexathlete.

Because it will be good for you, when you look into the mirror from time to time, Mr. sexathlete.
    Wheres your other account cannibus to justify your crazy assumptions?

Wheres your other account cannibus to justify your crazy assumptions?
    My assumptions are rational and well-founded. If you have any arguments, then you can freely present them here. But we both know that the probabilty of this is quite low. You will call me names and then nobody will see you back on this thread again. The parroting of undisputable truths is very easy, but their defence is much harder.

I am not identical with Cannabis, by the way.

Your logic of running winstrol only is flawed. My logic of using even a theraputic dose of test is not. your logic of people who use test are only using it grow large is flawed. Your logic of using winstrol and.doing high reos to.get "cut" is flawed. You somehow think winstrol is a magic pill. My preaching of diet to.you is not an appropriate answer because in your mind diet is not important. You dont have a grasp on how winstrol effects natural testosterone production. Even suggesting to.run pct after a winny only.cycle in your mind is not needed. this is where your logic is totally flawed.

If your idea of 6 wks of winny on a high rep routine were accurate, everyone would have 10% bf

Its pretty basic info that testosterone and its derivatives effect the natural testosterone production. you need.testosterone for overall health and when its suppressed or.permantly suppressed you need some tyoe of.therapy whether it be a post cycle or trt to have your body function normally again

Your logic of running winstrol only is flawed. My logic of using even a theraputic dose of test is not. your logic of people who use test are only using it grow large is flawed. Your logic of using winstrol and.doing high reos to.get "cut" is flawed. You somehow think winstrol is a magic pill. My preaching of diet to.you is not an appropriate answer because in your mind diet is not important. You dont have a grasp on how winstrol effects natural testosterone production. Even suggesting to.run pct after a winny only.cycle in your mind is not needed. this is where your logic is totally flawed.

If your idea of 6 wks of winny on a high rep routine were accurate, everyone would have 10% bf
    Read all my posts again, and if you have any objections, then post a new message without all the fabricated fantasies that I have never written.

Remember that both Anavar and Winstrol are "powerlifting steroids". They don't produce fast gains of muscle, but strength and "muscle hardness", i.e. the cutting effect. So if you expect that you will become Arnold after one Winstrol cycle, you will be very disappointed, especially if you have high levels of body fat.
    Heres your best post
    Last edited by cebby1985; 04-17-2012 at 05:15 PM.

Heres your best post
    And what's wrong on this post? Explain it, please.

Youre under the impression that winny will cut you. Its def best to use it at a low bf but if youre 20% and use it along w your high rep theory, it will not magically burn the fat and put you to 9%. Furthermore, winstrol is mainly used as a precontest drug, not typically by powerlifters. Thats not to say that powerlifters dont use it or guy brainwashed by broscience at 20%bf doesnt use it.

The 2 things you seem to miss are that diet dictates the outcome of your appearence at the end if a cycle and that test winny dbol or other orals by themselves have a large impact on your bodies natural ability to produce its own testosterone . Yes there us a benefut to risk ratio in anything you put in your body, maintaining normal healthy levels of test, esoecially even at a theraputic dose, shows little sides and by far outweighs the negatives if shutting yourself down permantly

Thread Information