Got Mac? is offline New Member

Arimidex Joint Pain

Hey everybody.

This is my first post and first question. The educational section has been a great learning resource. I have chosen to do a Test only cycle as it will be my first cycle. I am planning my first injection to be next Monday. A few days ago I started taking arimidex and nolvadex . From what I have read some people do not think starting these two weeks before cycle is necessary, but I'd rather caution on the safe side for gyno prevention. Anyways, I started getting joint pain - specifically in my elbow. I have read that this is probably due to arimidex. I stopped taking it and the joint pain has gone away.

So my question is: should I lower my arimidex dosage? Or stop taking it altogether? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Dosages and cycle information:
    1 � 10 Enan 500mg/wk
    1 � 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 � 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Thanks

kamilo1975 is offline Associate Member
    Unnecessary to take that before cycle start, the adex I would have started about two weeks into the cycle. With test e it takes a while before it starts working.

Blitz88 is offline Associate Member
    I started my adex on first pin. Was taking .5 mg eod and backed it to .25 mg eod. I am still having issues with joint pain. I ordered some glucosamine and see if it helps.

DanB is offline Banned
    start .25mg eod with first pin, nolvadex isnt needed on cycle

DanB is offline Banned
    your pct is poor mate, nolvadex need to be higher and clomid would be a good addition, I suggest you have a read in the pct section

Got Mac? is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    your pct is poor mate, nolvadex need to be higher and clomid would be a good addition, I suggest you have a read in the pct section
    I forgot to mention my PCT when I posted.
    It will be:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

I took this out of one of the educational threads. I have everything ready, is there anything I should change DanB?

Thread Information