Thread: Anavar R/x

Dirty is offline Female Member

Anavar R/x

Lets just say, that for a lack of any other available sourse, a person were able to convince a Dr. to give a script for var. Would that person be able to go to any pharmacy and get it filled? Can this actually happen?
    D

en1222 is offline Member
    I believe adias patients can get BTG Anavar as a script

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    BTG IS THE SHIT ... damn though only 2.5mgs though.. but i heard they got a higher dosage out now!! good luck with um

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Oxandrolone is a Schedule III controlled substance, which in itself, discourages most physicians from prescribing it, especially at dosages higher than the norm. You are going to have to be great at persuading to get a doctor to prescribe it. I believe norm is 5-10mg (I could be wrong).

I realize that getting the script whould be the big problem, but, if I did manage to get a script, would "any" pharmacy be able to fill it? Would that raise any suspicians?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    if you had a script, why would there be suspicians? Sorry if i am missing something

I guess because the thought of marching down to my local rite-aid or wellgreen's with a var script just seems too easy.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    I have gotten them from wallgreens before

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well if you have a legit script from a legit doctor then that is what a pharmacy does. If you are trying to pull off a fake script you are going to be caught.

The thought of faking a script had not even crossed my mind. I was mostly thinking of red flaggs the pharmacy would send out b/c of the particular med. Do pharmacys carry AAS or do they have to special order them? I am mostly just curious.

razor67 is offline Banned
    i would think the pharmacy would call the doc who wrote the script if they thought it was shady...the doc could even call it in for you i suppose.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Like stated above if you have a legit script there would be no problem. Bro I felt the same way with me test script, but they filled with no problem, except I had to wait 2 days for them to get it. If you do get a script and what it filled the same day you'd be better off going to a pharmacy that is in a gay area. Because they would be filling anavar script for people with ADIS that have muscle wasting disease.

JohnnyB

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Originally posted by Dirty
    The thought of faking a script had not even crossed my mind. I was mostly thinking of red flaggs the pharmacy would send out b/c of the particular med. Do pharmacys carry AAS or do they have to special order them? I am mostly just curious.
    Actually yes, red flags are set high when they see scripts like that. They will fill it, however, they will look carefully and doasge etc, and if anything looks fishy...its not worth it, and once again I sincerely doubt and doctor would risk jail time/loss of licensing for that.

Thread Information