motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member

5 weeks in...moto broke his arm! What now? (update)

Well bros, I just got hom from the hospital after having surgery to repair a compound fracture to my left arm. Motocross accident...long story. Anyway, This is the beginning of week five of my D-bol/EQ/Test cycle and I need some input on what to do. I know there are some similar threads around, but I'm not really in the mood to search around right now!

Should I just wait three weeks and start clomid? In a couple weeks I will start more cardio and try to cut up while maintaining as much of what I've gained as possible.

Any opinions are greatly appreciated

-moto
    Last edited by motoxxxguy; 04-14-2003 at 12:21 PM.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I really don't know what to do but I would save the gear and start my clomid when appropriate. Use the gear when you would be better able to use it, you will be able to start it soon too since Time off= time on and you haven't been on for that long.

Pain

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, sorry to hear about ur accident! But the shows over bro. Stop ur gear and start clomid 3 weeks later. Theres no point in keep running it.

OG

I'm definitely not going to keep shooting. I want to know if I should do normal clomid therapy, or should I alter it because I'm not shut down like I would be from a full 12 wks.

-moto

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    listen to your body here...you may only need 7-10 days to recover...i would hit the beginning dosages the same as a normal length cycle

ie. 300mg day 1
    100mg day 2-10

that should be enough depending on how your body reacts over the next 3 weeks to halting the cycle.

Thanks daem...that's kinda what I was thinking. However, this being my first cycle, what should I be looking for post cycle? What signs should I be looking out for?

-moto

How many i ask are u going to work out with a compound facture in ur arm?!? Even if u did theres a chance u could rebreak ur arm. Not to smart IMO.

OG

OG-

I can't work out with a broken arm...I'm tough, but that's ridiculous. We were talking about the clomid therapy post cycle, beginning in three weeks. It'll be three or four months before I can lift heavy again. Until then, I will work on lowering my BF a few percent.

Hope we're all on the same page now.

-moto

Ya its pretty ridiculous in my book. So then if ur not going to workout then whats the point in continuing ur cycle? Thats what doesnt make sense. And if u read my post the right way i said stop now and start clomid in 3 weeks. Did i miss something?

OG

Originally posted by OGPackin
    Ya its pretty ridiculous in my book. So then if ur not going to workout then whats the point in continuing ur cycle? Thats what doesnt make sense. And if u read my post the right way i said stop now and start clomid in 3 weeks. Did i miss something?

OG
    Yeah, I think you might have missed somthing.

I've already stopped my cycle, but seeing that it was only four complete weeks (this is the start of what would be week five) my question was should I run the normal doses of clomid, or like daem said, maybe reduce the dosage?

Oh yeah, I read your post right. It was just what I was thinking, just have a question about the clomid.

-moto

Ahhhh ok bro my bad! I thought u said u werent stopping. Its all good! Well, lets see do u think ur shut down? If u do then id run the normal doses. If u think ur not then u could shorten it. But id recommend running it as normal.

OG

I think I'm gonna run the normal dose. This was my first cycle, and I've gained about 12-13 lbs so far. I hope I can keep at least 5-10, but I know a lot is probably water from the d-bol.

I wasn't sure what signs I would be looking for that would show that I was shut down, but judging by the size of my little nuts, I will run the regular dose of clomid. Thanks for the input, bros.

btw...typing with one hand SUCKS!

-moto

nd2bhge is offline New Member
    the size of your berries will be a good indication of your body's test production. if there turtling, use the normal dosage of clomid.

btw hope it was a huge tripple that wrecked ya. good luck bro!

Well it's been three weeks and my altered clomid cycle begins today...
    day 1 - 200mg
    days 2-4 - 100mg
    days 5-8 - 50mg

I'm basing this on two things: (1)the fact that my nuts haven't shrunk much, but they do seem a little smaller and (2)I have a total of 50 clomid...I can use 14 now and still have 36 left for my next cycle.

BTW- I'm going back in the gym today. The arm's doing great. Like the doctors said "stainless steel heals!" Wish me luck.

-moto

BrownBomber is offline Member
    What's so wrong about just going into normal clomid therapy Day1:300mgs Days2-11:100mgs Days12-21:50mgs? Thannx

roch is offline Member
    he doesn't want to waist his clomid if he doesn't have to. there's nothing wrong with that.

Thread Information