Buy Steroids



Results 1 to 36 of 36
  1. #1
    Stables is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    23

    First Cycle Tren A 100 and Tri-Test 400 Advice

    Hello all... Im looking for some advice on dosage for my first cycle. I have just received delivery of my Tren A and Tri Test... I have been instructed to take 1ml or Tren mixed with 1ml of Tri Test twice a week. The Tren ia 100mg/ml and the Test ranging from 120-160mg/ml for the 3 tests. Does this dosing sound right. I also have 50mg Anavar tabs... should I run these at the same time.
    Also any advice on anything I may require to aid combat side affects and the best PCT routine would be much appreciated.

    Peace out get strong

    Stats 31, 11% BF, 82kg 175cm. Good diet and looking for a lean cut physic without excessive size

  2. #2
    leather daddy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,014
    isnt tren a the short ester? meaning it has to be injected ed or eod at the most. Tren e is the longer one meaning u can shoot it twice a week no problems/

  3. #3
    Stables is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    23
    Hmmm you could be right... I guess that what Im looking to find out!

  4. #4
    leather daddy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,014
    yes tren a is the short ester meaning u inject ed or eod mate.

  5. #5
    Stables is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    23
    So do you think I should got for 1ml of the Tren every second day and 1ml of the test twice per week?

  6. #6
    leather daddy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,014
    list ur diet mate. Lets have a look at it.

  7. #7
    leather daddy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,014
    You need to get some caber/prami for combating the prolactin side effects of the tren and some liquidex for the Test mate

  8. #8
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    21,636
    You dont want to hear the advice most everyone including myself will tell you. You should not be using tren for a 1st or 2nd cycle and usually not even 3rd. Tren is very strong (No, stronger is not better) and can have serous side effect especially if you are not ready for it.

    Tren A needs injected every day or at least every other day.

    You should start with a basic beginners cycle.

    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...o#.T41SkTdXZv8

  9. #9
    DanB is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    post proelia praemia
    Posts
    9,856
    Quote Originally Posted by leather daddy View Post
    You need to get some caber/prami for combating the prolactin side effects of the tren and some liquidex for the Test mate
    Why you advising tren on a first cycle? you shouldnt really be advising anybody in fairness mate

    OP tren isnt advised for a first, second or even third cycle, tren is very harsh with side effects and very supressive to your natural testosterone production, it shouldnt be used untill you are experienced in other steroids

    I'll put it this way, you never rode a motorbike before, test is like a 600cc its safe to learn on and still quick, tren is like a turbo r1, it will fvck you up if you dont know what your doing

    Only 1 compound is advised on a first cycle because if there is more than 1 compound and you expereince side effects you wont know what is causing them and therefore wont know what to do to reverse them

    Test is a perfect first cycle, without knowing the esters of your test I suggest you run .5ml every 3.5 days, like monday morning and thursday evening

    You will also need to use an a.i. on cycle to keep estrogen in normal ranges and prevent side effects such as gyno, erectile dystunction, lethargy etc

    The banner ar-r sells them they called liquid stane and liquidex, have a look and whatever you decide to use I will advise you on correct dosage

    A PCT of clomid/nolvadex is also needed, the banner also sells these, your looking at a 4 week pct with nolva 40/40/20/20 per day per week and clomid at either 100/100/50/50 or 50/50/25/25 I would advise the first option but if you experience any side effects from it then its fine to drop to the lower dosage

    Your pct will start roughly 2 weeks after your last injection, I need to know the esters in the test to give you an exact start time

    It is also worthwhile to use HCG on cycle, it basically prevents testicular atrophy (balls shrinking) on cycle and makes recovery alot easier since your HPTA isnt fully shut down

    Any more questions or if I missed anything then post them up
    Last edited by DanB; 04-17-2012 at 05:40 AM.

  10. #10
    Stables is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    23
    Lovbyts... Thankyou for the advice! I can hold off on the tren then! What If I Cycle the Tri Test 400 with the 50mg Anavar for my first cycle??

  11. #11
    leather daddy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,014
    oops sorry didnt see first cycle mate. My apologies. Just stick to test

  12. #12
    Stables is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    23
    DanB........Amazing reply mate... Ive decided Ill run the Tri Test alone or possibly with the Anavar tbs?? The Tri test is: Test E 120mg/ml, Test C 120mg/ml ,Test D 160mg/ml. Il run that at .5ml every 3.5 days as you suggest?

    I will get some Liquidex to run during and Clomid or Novaldex to run after... What HCG do you recommend??? If I run this i should be sorted yes???

    Thanks again!

  13. #13
    DanB is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    post proelia praemia
    Posts
    9,856
    I recommend to start 18 days after last injection

    I wouldnt advise you do run the var this time, the test will give great results by itself, keep the var and second cycle run possibly prop/var which is a favourite of mine

    Any pharm grade HCG will be fine, the otc oral suppplements arent HCG and are garbage, it needs to be injected sub-q but you will be glad you used it

    If you get liqidex use .25mg eod and increase if you experience any side effects such as sore,itchy,sensitive nipples

  14. #14
    Stables is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    23
    Dan B so just to summarise.... 0.5ml of my Tren every 3.5 days, 0.25mg of liqidex and then clomid or Nova after! Ill have to look more into the HCG as this is new to me! Do you think Ill suffer any erectile dysfunction if I follow this?

    Cheers again!

  15. #15
    DanB is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    post proelia praemia
    Posts
    9,856
    hope you mean .5ml of your test lol

    liquidex is eod, like monday, skip tusday then take again wednesday and continue on in same fashion

    if you use hcg and follow the outlined pct, then no i dont think you will, you may have brief erectile dysfuntion during pct but on the small chance that happens its short term and only from either the pct meds, or low test levels which the pct will rectify, HCG will make recovery even easier and you will most likely sail through pct if you use it

    you do this correctly then the odds are in your favour of your natty test levels returning to what they were before you started your cycle

    nolva AND clomid for pct

  16. #16
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    21,636
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    Why you advising tren on a first cycle? you shouldnt really be advising anybody in fairness mate

    OP tren isnt advised for a first, second or even third cycle, tren is very harsh with side effects and very supressive to your natural testosterone production, it shouldnt be used untill you are experienced in other steroids

    I'll put it this way, you never rode a motorbike before, test is like a 600cc its safe to learn on and still quick, tren is like a turbo r1, it will fvck you up if you dont know what your doing

    Only 1 compound is advised on a first cycle because if there is more than 1 compound and you expereince side effects you wont know what is causing them and therefore wont know what to do to reverse them

    Test is a perfect first cycle, without knowing the esters of your test I suggest you run .5ml every 3.5 days, like monday morning and thursday evening

    You will also need to use an a.i. on cycle to keep estrogen in normal ranges and prevent side effects such as gyno, erectile dystunction, lethargy etc

    The banner ar-r sells them they called liquid stane and liquidex, have a look and whatever you decide to use I will advise you on correct dosage

    A PCT of clomid/nolvadex is also needed, the banner also sells these, your looking at a 4 week pct with nolva 40/40/20/20 per day per week and clomid at either 100/100/50/50 or 50/50/25/25 I would advise the first option but if you experience any side effects from it then its fine to drop to the lower dosage

    Your pct will start roughly 2 weeks after your last injection, I need to know the esters in the test to give you an exact start time

    It is also worthwhile to use HCG on cycle, it basically prevents testicular atrophy (balls shrinking) on cycle and makes recovery alot easier since your HPTA isnt fully shut down

    Any more questions or if I missed anything then post them up
    Hey no fair, you are staring to use my type of analogies/examples. lol I do find it puts things in perspective. Good job.
    Dont worry about your tren or Var, it will keep no problem for a couple of years if needed. Just keep it in a dry cool (not refrigerator) place and out of sunlight of course.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-17-2012 at 06:24 AM.

  17. #17
    DanB is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    post proelia praemia
    Posts
    9,856
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Hey no fair, you are staring to use my type of analogies/examples. lol I do find it puts things in perspective. Good job.
    Was it you that said that lol, I remember seeing it here somewhere

    Yeah it does put it into perspective pretty well

  18. #18
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    21,636
    Yeah I use cars, high octane gas and other things like that as examples all the time.

  19. #19
    Stables is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    23
    Cheers lads you've been a great help Ill hold off the Tren and Var.... Last question how long would you say is a safe length for my first Cycle??

  20. #20
    Stables is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    23
    DanB have you got much knowledge about pregnyl for HCG ???

  21. #21
    DanB is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    post proelia praemia
    Posts
    9,856
    yes I'm using it at the moment,

    250 i.u. twice per week stop before pct

    and 12 weeks for your cycle

  22. #22
    Stables is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    23
    Its a tad confusing... do I just mix the 2 amps? it seems a small amount of liquid! I how do you store it once its mixed and also I believe you inject it just under the skin??

  23. #23
    DanB is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    post proelia praemia
    Posts
    9,856
    yes have a look on you tube at a subcutaneous injection

    if it comes in amps, 1 powder 1 liquid yeah? work out the amount of bac water you need to reconsitute it, draw it into a syringe and slowly inject it into the side of the vial, dont just squirt it straight in, its very fragile, then store it in the fridge

    you should also get 29 or 31 gauge o.5ml pins to inject it

  24. #24
    Stables is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    23
    Yeah thats the stuff... 1 powder and 1 a small amount of liquid! Ah right so I dilute it some more! Ill have to research this a bit better cheers!

  25. #25
    DanB is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    post proelia praemia
    Posts
    9,856
    there is some info on it in out pct section, check it out

  26. #26
    Stables is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    23
    Dan B I have ordered myself some lixuidex, Clomid and Nolvadex ... as you said from ar-r ... a small question about the dosage for the PCT. You say 40/40/20/20 along with 100/100/50/50..... I don't get whether I take each day or EOD??? as if its each day thats only 4 days of the week???

  27. #27
    DanB is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    post proelia praemia
    Posts
    9,856
    100/100/50/50 as in 100mg per day for the first and second week and then 50mg per day for the final two weeks

    you will take your a.i. eod

  28. #28
    Stables is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    23
    Ah can't believe i never got that!!! Thanks!

  29. #29
    Stables is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    23
    Dan B I hope you are well!!! Im into week 6 of my Test Cycle all going well!!! I received my Liquidex, Liquid Clomi, and Tamox today! Should I keep these all for my PCT or is there any benefit to start the Tamox now??? Also Since I am experiencing no sides could I add in my VAR for the last 3 weeks?? Iv gained 3 kgs but its slowed a tadd and also Id like to get a bit more shredded.. Im having a little water retention although not much. Any advice would be great.

  30. #30
    Stables is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    23
    Sorry confusion!!! Should I be using the Liqudex now as an AI and then the Clomi and Tamox as my PCT???

  31. #31
    Pawew is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    16
    sorry it might come out wrong, but people like you are the reason aas get their bad rep.

  32. #32
    gixxerboy1's Avatar
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire-Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    West Palm Beach
    Posts
    32,736
    Quote Originally Posted by Stables View Post
    Sorry confusion!!! Should I be using the Liqudex now as an AI and then the Clomi and Tamox as my PCT???
    yes..
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

  33. #33
    gixxerboy1's Avatar
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire-Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    West Palm Beach
    Posts
    32,736
    Quote Originally Posted by Stables View Post
    Sorry confusion!!! Should I be using the Liqudex now as an AI and then the Clomi and Tamox as my PCT???
    yes..
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

  34. #34
    Stables is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    23
    Whys that??

  35. #35
    stpete is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kitchen, Gym, Kitchen....
    Posts
    13,718
    Yes, as Gixxer said. Save the var for another time. And your tamox is for PCT.

  36. #36
    Manny Blaze is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1

    tren 1st cycle after 2 years.

    jus started a cycle of tren a-100 im 3 shots in and so far so good.. im stacking with Test E-300 which im taking once a week...i didnt heed the warning of not taking it as a 1st cycle but ive dont it in the past and it didnt have many side effects except for minor chest pains feel more like a pressure in my chest than a pain. will keep yall posted

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •