Thread: Fina Question

DMB31781 is offline Banned

Fina Question

I have heard about 3 ways of administering Finaplex. One is 50/50 water/DMSO and apply that to the skin. The second is grinding up and inhaling through the nose. The third is grinding up and injecting. I was wondering what is the best and most effective way to administer? I'm prob gonna get a lot of people saying injection, but i've heard of a lot of infection problems doin that yourself, so are the other ways just as effective???

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Injections give 100% bio avalibility (more gets in your syst per shot) PHLOJEL and DMSO give about 80% (some is lost through transdermal aplication) snorting it your lucky IMO to get 20% and same with takeing it orally.

You CANT just grind the stuff up and shoot it tho get your self a kit like JJ said and convert it so atleast its free of glue and binders!

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I have done all three ways of injesting the cattle implant. By far the most effective way is "brewing" it through A's kit. Everything else is just really unhealthy for you because of what Big Gun said about the glue and the binders

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Finasol works very well also.

Rocket

XsinshineX is offline Junior Member
    I got mixed feelings about finasol. Tried it, but for the money I think a kit would be the best route. So I got one coming and can't wait to get to brewing.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Get a kit for sure. Don't snort it. I know you can but that dosnt mean you should. IMO

Thread Information