Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member

Another gyno question

I really dont know what to do. I think my nipples are getting puffy. However, i asked my girlfriend the other day and she said they looked fine. I'm gonna get my buddy to look at them tonight or tomorrow. I'm pretty sure they are puffy though. So here's my question: I was going to run nolvadex for my post cycle threapy.. Do you think I should just run it through the rest of my cycle and then do clomid? Also I am running a low dose cycle, and I've heard that when running nolv through your cycle, you wont get the full benefit. If it helps you fellas out my cycle is as follows:

1-15 Test Enanthate 250mgs/wk
    1-13 EQ 200mgs/wk
    13-18 Winny 50mgs ed

I'm on week 6 as of today

Also, I've squeezed my nipples and nothing came out. And when they get hard, they look normal.. So maybe it is me. I always thought I wasnt prone to gyno because I dont have that skinny frame. I would just rather be safe than sorry..

wimp is offline Associate Member
    if you are begginign to get gyno use your nolva

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Doesn't sound like Gyno bro. If your worried I would go with 10mg of Nolva day. I always do that.

Now squeezing won't tell much. If something came out from squeezing, it would be lactation from Prolactin build up, not a concern with the cycle your doing. None the less, I think your good to go.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Hey bro - I was faced with the same thing...and I DID get gyno symptoms... lemme put it this way - what you have right now is paranoia. Gyno HURTS LIKE A BITCH!! My nipples were puffy for my entire cycle, I was looking at em daily to watch for lumps, etc.... I'd also fuck with em to see if I could feel any lumps.

WELL... you will KNOW when gyno hits. My right tit hurt like crazy! Ya know when you get hard nipples and wear a loose shirt how it rubs and burns really bad? Try feeling like that ALL THE TIME...shit, even taking a shower hurt.

The MOMENT my nip started hurting like that I quickly hammered the Nolva and caught it in plenty of time...symptoms went away and no leftover lumps in the tit.

My suggestion - save your Nolva for emergency...if you're worried about it get yourself some Liquidex and start running it .5mg ED - it'll keep the test from aromitizing(sp?) into estrogen and reduce your risk of gyno by probably 90%.

Sounds good, thanks for the info fellas... Yeah I thought I might have been a little too paranoid but always better safe than sorry.. Thanks again bro's..

Thread Information