Thread: Need help quick

wood is offline Associate Member

Need help quick

Alright I've got a problem, My source for my winny got busted now I have no winny. I'm stuck w/ prop. talked to a buddy of mine and he said that the NCAA doesn't test for AS until playoffs and schools very rarely check for them b/c it is not cost effective since the tests have to be random. I am thinking of taking fina I was wondering if I need to know whether to order a 4g kit or an 8g kit and how many carts to order. I want to do a cutting cycle would this be okay if I diet right and take some ECA. Would I take the fina 75mg ed or eod. The reason why is that I want to start ASAP. Help please!

McBain is offline Member
    No offense intended but the questions you are asking regarding fina are very basic, you should do more research before rushing into this bro. Fina is a very surpressive AAS and can cause some quite odd and inexplicable side effects...which leads me, personally, to believe that it is not a very safe AAS relatively at least to say winny, EQ, anavar primo etc.

What are your goals and what is your sport?

wood is offline Associate Member
    Thatswhat I fiured sorry about that I'll go do some research real quick. My goals are to cut and to get strong with about 10lbs or more len mass. My only problem w/ doing EQ is that I don't have a source.( I know by saying that I might have some PMs of sources)

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    Take your chances. You might get PMs, but some might be scammers. Watch out. I've been scammed 3 times in the past

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Hey Bro you did say how long you're going to run fina. Just to let you know, add 5 months to the end of your cycle for detection time. So if the play offs fall in that time frame and your tested your busted.

JohnnyB

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    do they even test for fina? i didnt see trenbolone on the list i saw of my work-up.

Thread Information