nfamous878 is offline New Member

Test Cyp Real or Fake???

about to start my first cycle but i would first like to make sure that the gear im using is legit. planning on running 500mgs of test cyp. Are there any ways to test the authentisity of the gear or would posting a picture be better.
    25 years old
    190 lbs
    been training for about 3 years

-Josh

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by nfamous878 View Post
    about to start my first cycle but i would first like to make sure that the gear im using is legit. planning on running 500mgs of test cyp. Are there any ways to test the authentisity of the gear or would posting a picture be better.
    25 years old
    190 lbs
    been training for about 3 years

-Josh
    You'd probably have to send a vial to a lab, I don't think it's worth it. Posting a picture would give you an idea, but the bottomline is you wont know for sureuntil you run it.

nfamous878 is offline New Member
    well im from the research ive done the coloris right but im curious as to what the consistency shouuld be. Should it be thin almost water like or thicker.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    I get my test cyp 200 from the pharmacy,, its as clear as water and def stronger then any other aas i have used off the black market. Obviously bc its pharmgrade but still.. its awesome

Thread Information