verdeda is offline Junior Member

Incorporating Arimidex and Clomid throughout cycle.

I will be starting a cycle of 500mg Cyp. 400mg Eq, for wks. 1-10 week 1-4 I will be taking 25mg. of d-bol ed. I have 50mg. clomid and .25 mg arimidex on hand as well as Nolvadex . My question is how should I incorporate the clomid, arimidex, and nolvadex during the cycle. I have taken clomid 2wks. after my last shot of test. in the past. But I`ve been hearing that some bro`s take the above listed throughout their cycle. The last cycle I did I had a touch of gyno at the end of the cycle. Any help from vets will greatly be appreciated.Thanx.

BTW. my stats are 32yo. 5`6 @ 225lbs. with 12% BF.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Im not a "vet" but Nolva or armidex yes but save the clomid for after. And I would say Armidex is fine by its self

Ron is right... Armidex is plenty during the cycle, Clomid is for after your cycle (post therapy). If your worried about your nads shrinking then try HCG in the middle of the cycle. Its not really gonna do much but your nads look healthy.

FR

RON
    HCG or clomid is not needed mid cycle in a cycle this size IMHO. Your nad size will return to normal after with your post cycle clomid theropy.

Originally posted by RON
    HCG or clomid is not needed mid cycle in a cycle this size IMHO. Your nad size will return to normal after with your post cycle clomid theropy.
    Not to disagree Ron but My last cycle I added HCG mid-cycle and my nads were back. Yes its not going to do much but if it was mental or not I got a liitle extra pump into my W/O and to see my nads to be back sure gave me some relief!! Juice gives me enough head games to deal with and knowing or seeing my nads takes a little pressure off.

Fast Results

Originally posted by RON
    Im not a "vet" but Nolva or armidex yes but save the clomid for after. And I would say Armidex is fine by its self
    +

The arimidex should be at .25mg. everyday throughout the whole cycle? And put the nolvadex on hold in case of another run in with gyno?I do understand the clomid at the end of the cycle. Thanx

Originally posted by verdeda
    +

The arimidex should be at .25mg. everyday throughout the whole cycle? And put the nolvadex on hold in case of another run in with gyno?I do understand the clomid at the end of the cycle. Thanx

Disregard. I just read the water retention and arimidex post. Question answered.

RON
    Hey FR I always say what ever works for you. Everyone is diffrent. Maybe I should try that. Mental or not everyone can use a little extra pump.

GearCowboy is offline New Member
    Save the clomid until post cycle. Use the Arimidex every day. Keep the Nolvadex onhand incase of gyno, if you run it during your cycle you may hinder your gains.

Thread Information