sheriff is offline New Member

gyno and drug testing

first i would like to know about drug testing. i know they cant see injectables but how about orals such as d-bol? now for my real problem. i have taken about 7 cycles in the past 3 years and never had a problem with gyno (call me one of the lucky ones) until now. after this last cycle my left nipple is now real sore. i think it is gyno but not sure. ive read about you guys suggesting nolvadex but at the moment i am tapped out on funds. is there anything i can do? ican scrape up some money but not 120-150 $ like for the amounts you listed for some other guys to take. is there anything over the counter i can use until i can get something better? or am i just screwed? i thought of going to the doctor to see if he would give me something. please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

tiny234 is offline Junior Member
    I would suggest going to the doctor, I went to the doctor this week for a lump under my nipple and he gave me z-pak and whatever it is, is going away.

papapump112 is offline Junior Member
    The nolva never helped me with the lumps or sensetivity but that could just be me...

KeyMastur is offline VET
    who are you getting tested by ?? a standard drug test for any type of regular job won't test for juice, just the regular street drugs.

sheriff is offline New Member
    its a random drug test for work but they test for all narcotics,amphetamines, and all the other controled substances. my only worry would be them seeing d-bol in my system, if they can. they did say they can see fat burning pills like stackers or what have you.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    First off Bro you should never start a cycle without everything you would possibly need, but you already knew that.

If your worried about being tested go to this site

http://ipassedmydrugtest.com/

JohnnyB

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you shouldn't be worried. they won't see any anabolics in your system. they're testing for street drugs (coke, mary j, x, heroine, etc.)

the reason they see fat burning pills is because of the ephedra / caffiene amount. but who gives a shit, these are OTC and are perfectly legal for your job i'm sure.

Thread Information