doug1676 is offline New Member

Need Help On My Cycle

HELLO GUYS NEED HELP ON MY CYCLE I HAVE ONE BOTTLE OF 300ML DECCA AND A BOTTLE OF 2OO ML PROP....ALONG WITH 25 AMPS OF RUSSIAN SUS AND 300 D-BOL WITH SOME PROVIRON ...IM 5.6 1/2 WEIGHT ABOUT 155 I BEEN WORKIGN OUT FOR 3 YEAR BUT I HAVENT HIT THE GYM IN ALMOST A YEAR I STARTED MY CARDIO I WANT TO KNOW WHATS THE BEST WAY TO HANDLE THIS CYCLE..

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    if you dont work out, dont juice. My advice would be to go to the gym, for like 2-3 years, then get your base and then think about if your body could benefit from a cycle.

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Vette, you have some of the ingredients for a potentially good cycle, but after taking a year off from the gym jumping into a cycle will be a waste. Go hit the gym hard for awhile before considering the juice.

roch is offline Member
    ditto man. I've see people who took juice without establishing a base workout for at least 6 months and they didn't look that good. they could achieve the results they got without the juice. take some time and get back on the wagon for awhile. read up and learn while your at it. welcome to the board too.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Good advice Bros

JohnnyB

doug1676 is offline New Member
    thanks alot guys but i forgot to mention that this is not the first time i juiced...i dont look sloppy because even though im slim now i still kept some physique and its hard for me to gain a belly anyways i dont eat greasy food ancd i dont eat fried food but once again thanks for you advice guys

Thread Information