JuiCe StUd is offline New Member

what are some of your bro's opinions on a test only cycle

I've been using the search button looking for commits but i can't find any so what are some of your opinions bro's on a test only cycle ????

skii96 is offline Member
    I love test only cycles. Best bet though is get an oral like dbol or anadrol and jumpstart your cycle with it!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have no problem with a test only cycle. I don't think it is the ideal cycle but you certainly can get good gains from it.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i would reccomend PROP if your going to run a test only cycle. short ester so its activated early. only draw back is ed or eod injects. my .02

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    test only is fine IMO. Id take it one step further than symatech.... hit up some suspension twice a day

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    test only is a good cheap cycle in my oppinion but if you have the extra money you might as well ad an anabolic like deca or EQ and an oral to get the most out of it, and by test only i mean test only followed by clomid therapy

Lift Chief is offline Member
    How you couldn't find info on a test only cycle using the search button i can't comprehend.

But regardless, i think it's a good cycle if you're looking for something cheap.
    Just frontload and you won't need to kick start with dbol or drol.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    I have no problem with a test only cycle. I don't think it is the ideal cycle but you certainly can get good gains from it.
    no doubt, test is the main of the main, all others derived from, not saying it cant be made better by changing the structure or combining with dervitives of, but its definately worthy alone or with counterparts standing beside...

dangit is offline Member
    I'm on Test En only right now and am getting real good results. I'm really strong and vascular and feel great to top it off. I take 250mg every 3-4 days and I'm gaining weight every week.

It doesn't seem to give you the strengh increases that Deca does so it would be fun to stack it with something like that (maybe next time).

It did take a while for me to feel the Test En. Maybe like 2-3 weeks, but on the plus side, I could only inject every 7 days and still get results.

Make sure you run it for at least 12 weeks if you are getting something that's slow to kick in like Test En. I'm going to be runny mine for around 16 weeks.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Test only is OK.. not ideal, but there's nothing wrong with it.

Especially for your 1st couple of cycles.

skii96 is offline Member
    Personally i would much rather run 1g/wk of test then 600mg/wk test and 400mg/wk of deca or eq. Test is best IMO.

Originally posted by skii96
    Personally i would much rather run 1g/wk of test then 600mg/wk test and 400mg/wk of deca or eq. Test is best IMO.
    Personally, I think that'd be a bad idea.

The reason alot of guys add other steroids to their cycles is often to minimize the side effects. Particularly gyno..

I think 600mg/wk test and 600mg/wk Deca would give you the same results (maybe better) than 1g/wk of test alone, but with less sides.

skii96 is offline Member
    mg for mg test builds more muscle, period. Eq did little to nothing for me other then a small increase in appetite at 800mg/wk and all 600mg/wk of deca did for me was make it a pain in the ass to come off.....couldnt get a hard on for weeks post cycle and i know what im doing when it comes to coming off hard cycles. I've also ran 2g's of test per week with slin and 2.5mg/ed of femara with no sides at all, but some good muscle gain! But some people respond differently then me so maybe it would work better for them with less sides. JMO

I agree with your mg for mg thing. Test is the mother of mass builders.

You seem to be lucky in that you get relatively low sides from test.
    For me, anything over 750mg and my blood pressure gets too high.

My bro can't go over 400mg/wk or gyno starts to set in.

I'm curious as to how you know EQ wasn't working, but the test was. Did you do any EQ or Deca only cycles?

skii96 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Got Gear?
    I'm curious as to how you know EQ wasn't working, but the test was. Did you do any EQ or Deca only cycles?
    On my last longer cycle i did test only for the first 8 wks or so then added in the eq, i ran the eq for 12 wks in the cycle and during that time i didnt notice any change from when i just was running the test. Its not a scientific way to do it but its real experience.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    one things we need to look at and acknowledge here is that each an every person is going to react to each steroid and its forementioned derivitives in different ways, 800mg/week eq may have dont shit for you, but blew the next guy up, but again i took 600mg/week of qv eq and 750 test enant and didn't get hardly shit...so who knows..

dangit is offline Member
    I've done Deca alone and now I'm doing Test alone and I seem to be having pretty much the same results.

I'm getting less water retenation with the test, so my pumps aren't as crazy and my weight isn't going up as fast. One nice thing is that I'm looking alot more vascular and less puffy.

Seems I'm getting great results either way. The Deca did seem to make me stronger though, but I was taking a bit more of it and I'm probably remembering the end results of my cycle and not the mid point. Deca did shut me down hard on the second time around (especially since I didn't take anything for post recovery... idiot that I am for thinking it would be like my first itty bitty deca cycle).

Once this cycle is done, I'll be trying a test/deca cycle to see what I get from putting these two together. Can't wait to see what happens

Everyone is different though and whatever works is always a big plus.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    one things we need to look at and acknowledge here is that each an every person is going to react to each steroid and its forementioned derivitives in different ways, 800mg/week eq may have dont shit for you, but blew the next guy up, but again i took 600mg/week of qv eq and 750 test enant and didn't get hardly shit...so who knows..
    I took 400mg of QV EQ and didn't gain shit either.

Test is a different story though

Thread Information