Thread: Fina & Liquidex

jd15 is offline Junior Member

Arrow Fina & Liquidex

Will running Liquidex the time time i am on my fina cycle hinder muscle gains the only reason i am running the dex is to this est. fat off my chest so the fina can shape it up. Thanks.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    you will have minimal bloat with fina so the ldex is unnecessary...running it as an anti-e also won't do anything for gyno prevention since fina causes prolactin levels to soar.

bromo is the way to go here as it will satisfy all your anti-e needs.

as far as an anti-e being used to burn fat, i have never thought that myth worked for me. use the fina to lean out a bit and put on mass, then use cardio to shape up towards the end of your cycle. that is my best recommendation as the fina alone paired with an anti-e won't just melt fat off your frame.

jd15 is offline Junior Member
    I dont have access to bromo jus pergolide.....but wont dex lower my est. level anyway and and doesnt things like bromo and pergolide speed the fat burning process up and what dose should a person start out at bromo or pergolide. The theory behind the dex is to lower my existing est level to get the fatty tissue off my chest do to a high est. level.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Take fina and hit the gym

eat right, sleep right and supplement right. You cannot help but lean out and gain some lean mass.

Remember, the drugs do nothing, without one solid diet and a kickass workout.

keep us posted!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    DO NOT take l-dex on Fina only cycle. Progesterone raises when estrogen is lowered(or prevented) and Fina induces prolactin which lowers Test which would also lower estrogen, thereby raising Progesterone.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    A side note: Have Nolva on hand when taking Bromo or any other prolactin inhibitor. As prolacitn is decreased, testosterone raises which in turn raises estrogen production. Best to be safe than sorry and administer 10mg of Nolva with Bromo ingestion

Thread Information