GETTINBIGGER is offline Junior Member

500 Test Depo(Galenika/YU

Should the injection site hurt?? The deca has not at all?? But the test injection really does. I'm not crying or anything, pain I can handle just wanting to avoid any problems b4 they progress.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    ICN´s? No they dont hurt, really smooth injections, i could feel the injection the next day but nothing that keept me from training.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    no pain either here bro !!hey plame u should make trip ur new avitar!lol

GETTINBIGGER is offline Junior Member
    Nothing short of broken bones will keep me out of the gym. There is no reddening just a huge knot. I injected 2 ml of deca 100/ml in one glute and 500 test in the other 2ml and no knot at all from the deca and huge hard know from the test. Maybe when I asperated i pulled back to far or 4 too long. I hate needles with a passion and the thought of injecting into a vein freaks me out so maybe I just asperated too much. Could that be?? But even still nothing in the deca glute

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by big N
    no pain either here bro !!hey plame u should make trip ur new avitar!lol
    I did think about it. But i didnt know if that be ok with you bro?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by GETTINBIGGER
    Nothing short of broken bones will keep me out of the gym. There is no reddening just a huge knot. I injected 2 ml of deca 100/ml in one glute and 500 test in the other 2ml and no knot at all from the deca and huge hard know from the test. Maybe when I asperated i pulled back to far or 4 too long. I hate needles with a passion and the thought of injecting into a vein freaks me out so maybe I just asperated too much. Could that be?? But even still nothing in the deca glute
    Since you're doing 2 ccs of each drug, I suggest mixxing 1cc of each to lower the ba from the test.

lifter405 is offline Junior Member
    this is my first cycle, and i am using galenika's so i don't have experience to say what a painful injection would be. but these galenika's don't really hurt at all. sometimes the day after the injection it is somewhat painful, but definitely not to the point of not being able to squat or anything.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    palme ur more then welcome bro to use anuone of those piccs bro ,man ur never on aim anymore so we can chat !!get ur ass on there

Thread Information