Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Receiving goods from the UK?

How many of you USA bros order "supps" from the UK? Ever had anything seized? I am considering this...but would like some feedback before I do, and this is assuming the source is a vet in the game and knows his shit...what are the chances?

99%_FrEaK is offline New Member
    hey big rush, this might help you out if i were to order from somewere
    this is how i would do it tell your guy you will send the money western union and give him the mtcn # thats the money control # but you make it to were he has to have a password to get the money if he is a vet in the game he will do it that way he can call and see if you sent the money with the mtcn# then when you get the product you e-mail him the password and he goes and picks up the money if he is a scammer he can never get your money unless you get the product and if you do not get the product you can go pick your money up. if he tells you to send the money western union and the recivers name thats him is clay smith
    dont send it to clay smithbecause if he has a i.d thats says clay smith
    he can get the money any ways with out the password. you make up a name that is strange like rayleif suntont tell the person at western union that he does not have an i.d. aand they will give you a test question like whats my faviorite thing to do in the morning your answer would be rub bengay on my legs when you guy goes to pick up the money he will have to know the answer to that question or they will not give him the money then when you get the product you e-mail him the answer but rember to change the answer every time you order and if your guy is 4-real he will do it if he is not he wont

p.s hope this helps you out

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by 99%_FrEaK
    hey big rush, this might help you out if i were to order from somewere
    this is how i would do it tell your guy you will send the money western union and give him the mtcn # thats the money control # but you make it to were he has to have a password to get the money if he is a vet in the game he will do it that way he can call and see if you sent the money with the mtcn# then when you get the product you e-mail him the password and he goes and picks up the money if he is a scammer he can never get your money unless you get the product and if you do not get the product you can go pick your money up. if he tells you to send the money western union and the recivers name thats him is clay smith
    dont send it to clay smithbecause if he has a i.d thats says clay smith
    he can get the money any ways with out the password. you make up a name that is strange like rayleif suntont tell the person at western union that he does not have an i.d. aand they will give you a test question like whats my faviorite thing to do in the morning your answer would be rub bengay on my legs when you guy goes to pick up the money he will have to know the answer to that question or they will not give him the money then when you get the product you e-mail him the answer but rember to change the answer every time you order and if your guy is 4-real he will do it if he is not he wont

p.s hope this helps you out
    very interesting...thanks bro.......but what about ordering from the UK as far as seizures go? do many packs from there make it?

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    I have had three packs from one uk source arrive 7 days after they were sent.I'm have been waiting three weeks for a pack from another uk source, so either i've been scammed by the last source (unlikely) or...errr....ummm......oh shit, I'll give it one more week before calling scammer.

99%_FrEaK is offline New Member
    hey big rush ok i have got pacs from uk but i only mess with sources that will do it my way the way i told you earlier. i tell them it is not my problem to get the stuff to me it is theres if they are very profesional
    then they can do it. most pacs dont get caught people just get scammed i have never got a pac seized and i have never been scammed there is no way to get scammed if you do it the way i told you and if he wont do it he is most likely a scammer you have to be patient until you find a good source dont rush into anything one more thing most good sources wont send you more then 30 amps at a time because it is not safe and the pac will be to big since sept 11 it is harder to send big pacs so most pros just gave up on it unless your source live in the u.s.a

let me know if this helps you out

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    I have gotten two packs in the last 3 months no problem

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    If you are ordering from who I think you may be ordering from, you will be fine.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Good Post Freak!!! Interesting info!

L8

BigC is offline New Member
    just received a pack yesterday from U K it took longer than usual 19 days total.....international mail is slow now. If your source knows how to package properly there should be no problems what so ever.

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Red5
    I have had three packs from one uk source arrive 7 days after they were sent.I'm have been waiting three weeks for a pack from another uk source, so either i've been scammed by the last source (unlikely) or...errr....ummm......oh shit, I'll give it one more week before calling scammer.
    Package just arrived, cycle starts tomorrow.

Prot is offline Banned
    Have had recent success. The packaging is always good. Only seizure I had was from Turkey and the packaging was terrible and everytime I had broken amps and pills

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    I am expecting one any day now. Will let you know.

GETTINBIGGER is offline Junior Member
    I have used a source thats sems very similar to yours. They always end in multiple packets and is normally packaged well. Although yesturday when i recieved 2 seperate packages 2 amps of my test was broken. I contacted them and they added a credit to my account for next time . So far I recieved all 4 packages for my 1st cycle in 8 days or less with just the 2 amps broken.

Thread Information