Thread: Test ent

mrcina is offline New Member

Test ent

Currently im on a cycle using testosteron enanthate 500mg/week,along it for the first 4 weeks id used Dbol 30mg per day,since i stoped using Dbol my mass and strength did not go up,why is that?

chickenwing1 is offline Junior Member
    What's your calorie intake?

Quote Originally Posted by chickenwing1 View Post
    What's your calorie intake?
    About 3000 cal,i eat 7 meals per day with protein shakes.While i was using Dbol +test ent at the same time i gained about 10-11 pounds,but after discounting Dbol the gains in strength and mass stoped.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    what week are you in now?

give it some time and the enth will saturate your blood then you will see gains again. in fact, my experience so far on the exact cycle was just that. a couple of times so far i felt stronger as the wks ticked by. you should feel gradual bumps in strength and overall well-being along the way. this has been my personal experience so far, but everyone is different..

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    just notice your caloric intake.

what are your stats? what is your tdee?

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    what week are you in now?

give it some time and the enth will saturate your blood then you will see gains again. in fact, my experience so far on the exact cycle was just that. a couple of times so far i felt stronger as the wks ticked by. you should feel gradual bumps in strength and overall well-being along the way. this has been my personal experience so far, but everyone is different..
    I am in the beginning of the 7th week now from 12weeks cycle,do you think that the results will still come?

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How confident are you on your source? Dbol from the same source? You gained weight and strength on the dbol so it was legit. And erectile issues at anytime? If so you could have fake test. But elevated estrogen (or too low) an cause sexual sides too do that isn't a sure sign.

Also eat like a ****ing horse man. For real. Eat as much as you possibly can and see what happens. This isn't a magic bean that produces gains out of thin air. It's one piece of the puzzle and probably the least important one at that! Diet and discipline in the gym will have a bigger impact than what you are injecting a couple times a week.

tonytiger23 is offline New Member
    I have a quick question... Im on my first cycle of testosterone and for some reason about 4 days after my injection (for the last 3 weeks) my body becomes really achy, sore, and all I want to do is sleep for a full day. Is this just coincidence that I might have come down with the flu?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytiger23 View Post
    I have a quick question... Im on my first cycle of testosterone and for some reason about 4 days after my injection (for the last 3 weeks) my body becomes really achy, sore, and all I want to do is sleep for a full day. Is this just coincidence that I might have come down with the flu?
    Start your own thread. No hijacking please.

Quote Originally Posted by tonytiger23
    It's called test flu and is very common. Your body is reacting to the presence of a foreign substance being injected into your blood steam. Give it a few days all you'll be fine.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds suspicios. Dbol will be quick to kick in but the test should have by now. Any libido issues increase or decrease?

Quote Originally Posted by swm1972 View Post
    How confident are you on your source? Dbol from the same source? You gained weight and strength on the dbol so it was legit. And erectile issues at anytime? If so you could have fake test. But elevated estrogen (or too low) an cause sexual sides too do that isn't a sure sign.

Also eat like a ****ing horse man. For real. Eat as much as you possibly can and see what happens. This isn't a magic bean that produces gains out of thin air. It's one piece of the puzzle and probably the least important one at that! Diet and discipline in the gym will have a bigger impact than what you are injecting a couple times a week.
    Yes the Dbol was from the same source,i take every day proviron 25mg before sleep.Could proviron be the problem perhaps decreasing the test effectivnes?My daily protein intake is around 220-250 grams and 350 grams of carbs,isnt that good?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Sounds suspicios. Dbol will be quick to kick in but the test should have by now. Any libido issues increase or decrease?
    Honestly nothing unusual neither increase or decrease,i felt the increase when i started taking proviron but since there was no noticable improvment.Id did not have any improvment since discounting Dbol neither strength or mass,and i was reading about massive strength reports while using test but i am on the same level 2 weeks.I forgot to mention that i have lost a 2.5 pounds i a week,either is my scale broken or i droped some bodyweight,despite not have changed my food plan.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcina
    Yes the Dbol was from the same source,i take every day proviron 25mg before sleep.Could proviron be the problem perhaps decreasing the test effectivnes?My daily protein intake is around 220-250 grams and 350 grams of carbs,isnt that good?
    Proviron would give you a elevated free test score so that would actually increase the effectiveness of the testosterone .

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    At week 7 if u r guessing if its working then it may be under dosed? You should be fully aware of its affects by week 7? IMO

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like some high grade cooking oil.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    At week 7 if u r guessing if its working then it may be under dosed? You should be fully aware of its affects by week 7? IMO
    Honestly i dont know i am currently at 205 pounds,could it be that i need a higher dose?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Sounds like some high grade cooking oil.
    I dont know what to think is it fake or not...Could it be the problem that i have used it long time ago 500mg about 7 years ago but only for 3 weeks beacuse i didnt have anymore money to continue,and second time 750mg also only for 3 weeks with the same reason and about 5 years ago,could it be that i am saturated?

Thread Information