Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: How long do YOU wait between cycles?

6tom6tom6 is offline New Member

How long do YOU wait between cycles?

Its been asked before...but im asking how long YOU wait, not how long you should wait. How long do YOU wait between cycles. I did a 12 week cycle of test prop and its been 7 weeks. now i want to start a test e and Abomb cycle. Thank you

Awesome_Archy is offline Associate Member

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    So if someone else is careless & reckless that means you will be too? What are your stats?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    time on + pct = time off.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    So if someone else is careless & reckless that means you will be too? What are your stats?
    no haha. I just want to know what happened to those who only waited 7 weeks. Everything ok? Did shit hit the fan? Whats up? =)

Awesome_Archy is offline Associate Member
    profile says 21

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    To answer your question, I've always waited the appropriate time, which is stated above by MickeyKnox... I've never waivered and started beforehand. I know people who have and a couple of them are now on HRT.
    Last edited by Igifuno; 04-23-2012 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome_Archy View Post
    profile says 21
    He's all yours big guy, the monotony has worn me a bit thin lately, I'll snap out of it eventually, but for now I'll just observe & intervene if necessary.................make pa pa proud...........lol.
    falcordr likes this.

if your blood work is good and your lh is back to normal go hard.

but remember u will be on hrt/trt before you are 25, unable to have kids or get yoru dick hard, prostate problems and teh cholesterol levels of a 70 year old man who loves himself a big plate of chicken and waffles.

looking at your pic, when you are on gear do u actually go to the gym or just some curls before you go to the club?

Quote Originally Posted by bodybycookiesandcake View Post

but remember u will be on hrt/trt before you are 25, unable to have kids or get yoru dick hard, prostate problems and teh cholesterol levels of a 70 year old man who loves himself a big plate of chicken and waffles.

looking at your pic, when you are on gear do u actually go to the gym or just some curls before you go to the club?
    OUCH! I felt that one from here..........

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    The only thing you need to worry about is your diet at your age.

I dont go to "the club" retard, sounds like someones jealous that im young and hes old and dry. I dont remember being rude, so there is no need for you to be.....just goes to show that age is just a number and not everyone matures huh? tisk tisk tisk

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member

Okay doctor...

What you do have to realize is when people are at the age of when your not supose to cycle... they dont make the best decisions. What is the point of abusing him? Your making some fairly serious statements of what happens if you cycle under the age of 25

1000_DaysAsTheLion is offline Junior Member
    til bloodwork is normal or time on=time off if i cant get BW done. also i must be feeling back to normal.
    Last edited by 1000_DaysAsTheLion; 04-23-2012 at 10:37 PM.

Of course its serious, ALL OF THIS CAN HAPPEN BEFORE YOUR BODY HAS FULL DEVELOPED ITS ENDO SYSTEM. why not lay all the cards on the table?

bigswoll is offline Banned
    How much did u retain did u run a pct and your only 21 dude i would have waited

Of course its serious, ALL OF THIS CAN HAPPEN BEFORE YOUR BODY HAS FULL DEVELOPED ITS ENDO SYSTEM. why not lay all the cards on the table?
    And if you cycle after the age of 25 alot it will still happen anyway.

Its fine to show all the possible side effects but there is a good way of going about it.

After 25 ur body has a fighting chance to remap.

uve been here forever big ron, the 200 threads a day about 18-21 years old that wanna cycle.

a.) educate them and incourage them..

or b.) scare them with the ugly truth.

if we follow a. they is a very high % they wont listen to all teh advice, because they know best skip key points and really our advise has become more dangerous then good.

Its clear that they dont know how to get blood work, or what to look for, unsure or in teh dark about pct.

The amount of americans who have access to PH, and other sups that claim to have teh effect of steroids . especially young kids take these every day, causing more haarm, spending more money and having less gains, jusst to say " i havent or i would never use roids."

we havent even broke ground on teh physiological effect of coming of gear and losing the water weight, the pump and muscle. or worse delayed onset of gyno cause by estrogen and the dependency people become to look bigger and filled out . People abuse gear, then make it harder for teh rest of us.

trschnei is offline Junior Member
    After 25 ur body has a fighting chance to remap.

uve been here forever big ron, the 200 threads a day about 18-21 years old that wanna cycle.

a.) educate them and incourage them..

or b.) scare them with the ugly truth.

if we follow a. they is a very high % they wont listen to all teh advice, because they know best skip key points and really our advise has become more dangerous then good.

Its clear that they dont know how to get blood work, or what to look for, unsure or in teh dark about pct.

The amount of americans who have access to PH, and other sups that claim to have teh effect of steroids . especially young kids take these every day, causing more haarm, spending more money and having less gains, jusst to say " i havent or i would never use roids."

we havent even broke ground on teh physiological effect of coming of gear and losing the water weight, the pump and muscle. or worse delayed onset of gyno cause by estrogen and the dependency people become to look bigger and filled out . People abuse gear, then make it harder for teh rest of us.
    i really dont like youre negativity nor the fact that you preach to people about the negative effects when you are obviously a user yourself. i think the guy has got the point. chill.

Quote Originally Posted by trschnei View Post
    i really dont like youre negativity nor the fact that you preach to people about the negative effects when you are obviously a user yourself. i think the guy has got the point. chill.
    cool story bro

another thread started in the index where a 15 year old wants gear, and im mr negative... cause i didnt give him great advice how to run hgh and slin. there is a difference between experienced users and kids vs noobs that have a solid training back ground and have their diet dialed in and have reached their natural limit.

maybe write a letter to admin to suggest i be nicer to under age gear users, pM them solid cycles with sources

At the end of the day they are going to do what they are going to do, give them the info we know. and really its up to them. I dont know how much influence a internet forum can be compared to somebody personal they actually know. The OP just asked what others do, All that needs to be said is for the best possible recovery to wait the appropriate time frame. blood work etc.

markdbg is offline Associate Member
    get blood work done, if everything is good, u feel mentally ur ready to go again, jump back on. as long as ur healthy.

time on=time off bs is the dumbest thing ive ever heard. do not follow that. doesnt show ur healthy,hell probably 80% of ppl who actually "cycle" turn super unhealthy when they come off.drink, party and eat like shit. stop working out as hard ect, because they waited the time on=time off protocol its safe to go back on? no. get blood work done, if ur healthy run again. if not, get healthy. get in shape and then cycle.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Guys, don´t be so angry.
    I wait several months, wanna feel whole, natural, detoxed, healthy.
    On cycle now, 10 months coming off last.

LolWuter is offline Junior Member
    THE ONLY RIGHT ANSWER IS TO GET BLOOD WORK AND MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS OK. If it is you can hop back on again. Any other answer is completely wrong.

And lol some of the board fags embellish and lie about the side effects like a high school counselor.
    Last edited by LolWuter; 04-24-2012 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LolWuter View Post
    THE ONLY RIGHT ANSWER IS TO GET BLOOD WORK AND MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS OK. If it is you can hop back on again. Any other answer is completely wrong.

And lol some of the board fags embellish and lie about the side effects like a high school counselor.
    Speaking of being "completely wrong", has anyone gone through this guys post history (LolWuter)................he is the iconic definition of "completely wrong", he thinks he brought new insight world full of overbearing, uneducated, nay sayers, but in reality he has made a complete fool of himself, he conjures up false bull sh!t to support his cause (like cycling under the age of 25, or no need for time on = time off for example) & then when someone says "bullsh!t..........prove it" all he deliver are a bunch of opinions coming from guys that NEED to believe the bullsh!t just as bad as he does because they too are cycling too young, never any facts.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 04-24-2012 at 03:39 PM.

I've asked for proof countless times and nobody provides it. YOU set age limits, YOU have to proof it. If I told you that I believe in a flying spaghetti monster, I would have to prove it not you disprove it. That's how science works.

So tell me why somebody can't cycle when everything is back to normal? You do know that time is arbitrary right? Time on/time off has never been proven because doctors would just tell you not to go on instead of doing that experiment. It might take you a a year to get back to homeostasis or it might take less than time on, but the most important part is knowing you can get your test levels back up after cycle, and knowing that you can get healthy after cycle. There is no SCIENTIFIC REASON for time on/time off. It's just more bullshit.

Remember that morons like you used to perpetuate the "pyramid cycling" back in the 80s and used to yell at people for not following pyramid cycling as if it would do any good. Open up your mind a little. All I'm accepting is science and nothing else. The fact of the matter is I'm soon to be a licensed Pharmacist (PharmD and that "D" stands for doctor buddy) and this will be my job. I will be a "Doctor of drugs". And you will be just another gym rat who thinks he knows more.

I was a child in the 80's genius, I didn't even know what steroids were then. You have been provided PLENTY of proof, & not just opinions of other users, but actual facts from Endocrinologists, that's a REAL Doctor, not a pharmacist / wannabe doctor (just because its in the title doesn't mean you know anything, you're just the real doctors errand boy / pill dispenser) You have shown nothing more than opinions from other wannabe's & idiots like yourself, that say anything that supports their ideas no matter how full of sh!t the know it is.................you have shown NO facts, only opinions.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LolWuter View Post

Easy on the "fag" stuff "PharmD." And the OP didn't ask for scientific proof of anything. He simply asked for us to tell him how long we typically stay "off."

Well we're not "pill dispensers" as much as we're just business managers, drug experts, and insurance experts at a six figure starting salary. We still have to take pharmacology buddy.

And again, provide me with any proof that you must take EXACTLY the time off as you do on. Again, the only way is to get blood work. There's no point of guessing.

JDBeretta is offline Member
    Epic thread.

I think the 'rule of thumb' has been stated here. Time on + PCT = time off. Is there any study that confirms this? I don't know. Is there any study that says otherwise? I don't know.

All I know is that, for me, I'd take the suggestions from members that are recognized as knowledgeable and are contributing members. The ones who bring opinions based experience are, in my opinion, a more valuable source of information rather than someone with just an opinion... Just saying.

OMG

its called getting regular blood work done to see when your body has fully recovered. once it has then you can go hard again. Time on + PCT = time off. is a simplify and win concept that is great for educating noobs. But if you spend the money needed and check your levels thats the only way to really know for sure.

u can run 2 on 2 off and blast 3-5 grams of gear in a week and not suppress your LH in the regular sense.

again blood work blood work blood work is teh only way to tell

JDBeretta is offline Member
    Agree.

When you're dealing with noobs that don't even want to spring for $100 for a proper PCT, what's to say that they're going to get bloodwork done?

Could be shorter than the advice given, could be longer, could be never.

bigswoll is offline Banned
    Wow this simple question got way out of control . U r 21 the vets are jus trying to help and be honest that u could seriously **** yourself up it might seem that were overboard and right now it doesn't matter u jus wanna get big but when Ur 30 and want to start a family and can't cause u ****ed urself up when u were younger trying to get big then getting big goes to the back of list. If you do decide to do then it cost 49$ no insurance at privatemdlabs.com i recommend that also time on time off i personally don't follow nor alot of my friends i usually do 16 and 8. And yes when I'm off i do more damage to my body then being on. I party 2 much and slack off at gym. So u cud say my addiction is the gym and trying to get bigger and stronger. Jus make sure u have ai and oct I'n hand b4 u Start. Very east to get at ar-r .com. So order it up and run smart cycle and with pct hopefully you'll maintain much of your gains. Good luck bro

OMG

its called getting regular blood work done to see when your body has fully recovered. once it has then you can go hard again. Time on + PCT = time off. is a simplify and win concept that is great for educating noobs. But if you spend the money needed and check your levels thats the only way to really know for sure.
    So if you follow that concept then you're constantly either on cycle or in pct?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    So if you follow that concept then you're constantly either on cycle or in pct?
    Dammit Sgt. you're too fast.........lol.......I was just thinking the same thing & getting ready to make the same post.............. To ad, there will literally be no rest for your body, there will always be some sort of compound in your system if you follow that method.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    The TIME ON=TIME OFF theory has always worked well.

why does your body need rest? so blood levels return to normal. LH is no longer suppressed . if they are returned to normal then your body has had its rest.

u dont need to be on always, that would be your choice. But to fully know when you are rested or recovered is blood work.

and if people knew how mystatin works they wouldn't suppress themselves longer then 8 weeks. 10-12 week cycles make recovery harder, longer and less gains with time on vs gains.

No, your body hasn't had its "rest" during pct. During pct, you're forcing your body to recover and it hasn't reached a recovered state of natural homeostasis. LH and T levels could drop back down drastically weeks after pct is over. That's why you should wait to check blood levels 6 weeks after pct has been completed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information