lamharsh is offline New Member

Question Criticize My First Cycle..please

Im starting my first cycle.
    im 26yr...i weight 175 20%body fat. 5' 8

tell me what u think..and how much clomid i should be using.
    thanks

test250 deca clomid
    1 500mg
    2 500mg 300mg
    3 500mg 300mg
    4 500mg 300mg
    5 250mg 400mg
    6 250mg 400mg
    7 250mg 400mg
    8 250mg 300mg
    11 ???? how much should i take
    12 ?????

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    I think 8 weeks is too short for a cycle. By the time the gear starts to kick in, the cycle will be over. I don't advise running that much deca . I would never run more deca than testosterone .

If I were you I would do one of the following (Please remember, I am not qualified to give medical advice. Please see my disclaimer written in red at the end of this email. I don't know what your health conditions are, so you should check with your doctor about using steroids before you act on anything that I write):

Consider running 250mg every week and 100 or 200 mg of deca per week for 10 weeks. Or consider getting more testosterone and running it at 300-400mg per week with 100-200mg of deca per week for 10 weeks. I would lean toward starting with 250mg per week of testosterone and 100mg of deca to see how your body reacts.

Clomid is generally taken like this (once the last bit of AS has left your body):
    Clomid @ 300mg day 1, 100mg days 2-11, 50mg days 12-21

Most people running your cycle would wait 3 weeks after their last shot of deca to begin Clomid therapy.

I think you should do a bit more research before you start your cycle. You should know how to use Clomid. You should know more about deca, testosterone and the possible and probable side effects.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    been seing a lot of people taking these 8 week cycles with long esters and not thinking enough, so this is a good opportunity for everyone to get something from: nandrolone decanoate (decanoate) is a long acting ester, most dont see any manifestation until 3-5 weeks, and test 250 (im assuming some sustanon blend) contains testosterone isocaproate and again decanoate, who cares, what you need to care about is by about halfway through your cycle is the time you're going to experience your best gains (strength, size, appetite, agression, whatever...), wouldn't you rather have it in the first 1/3, 1/4, 1/5th etc of your cycle? if you wanna run a short cycle, run something with short esters, get your results quick, and end your cycle quick...if your going to run long acting esters, imo and others, its quite necessary to run longer cycle to reap the benefits...so, now the rambling ceases and heres the critique: keep the doses fine, but make the cycle 10 or better 12 weeks instead, deca will hit your hpta 3x harder than any test and test alone with hit your hpta relatively hard, take your clomid for at least 4 weeks post cycle (being that post cycle differs from compund to compound, your post cycle regimen of clomid and whatever else should start 3 weeks after your last injections), 1st day 300mg, 2nd day 200mg, following 5 days 100mg, next 3 weeks 50mg ED, best of luck

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    bask8, good to see you, hows thigns? lamharsh, take both advices with a grain and read some more, you'll find a consistency...again best of luck

zidane is offline New Member
    first cycle -decca will take at least 5-6 weeks to kick in and to make the most of it you need to capitalise when it does for at least 4-5 weeks. I would try for 10-12 weeks. watch out for decca dick. even if you take test with it does not guarantee that you will not get it. you should look at other alternatives such as equipoise before you start. if you do go with decca make sure you run more test and try not to run it alone at the end unless you have no problems with decca dick.

james2003 is offline New Member
    thanks for the help every1.

Thread Information