Thread: I.U.'s to CC's

zweezy is offline New Member

Question I.U.'s to CC's

I was wondering how many cc's equals 1 iu? Just so I can get a reasonable number in my head when reading, learning and discussing with others. thanks for your time.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i thought on a slin pin 1cc = 100IU, not sure though...i can safely say if you search a bit you'll find some conversion...

heh im probably wrong bro, but i thought i remembered on the slin box 1cc pins, and then the pins either maxed at 100iu or 50iu, dont remember...too lazy to go look

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    I U + international units CC= cubic centimeters

just found it in my closet, says 1.0cc insulin use syringe, and then 100IU

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    100 iu = 1 cc. Your right djdjdj. Im a daibetic.

The reason you go high like 22 on a slin pin for 4 iu of growth is because you are compinsating for the water. its only actually four iu's of growth and 18 of water.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

The Butcher is offline Member
    This is a case dependant answer.

As far as insulin is concerned (on an insulin syringe, as you guys have already figured out) 100iu is equal to 1cc which is also equal to 1ml.

Now, when you are talking about growth or hcg , the iu to cc conversion depends on the amount of diluent you have put into the reconstituted bottle. For example, with a Serostim Growth kit you are given 7 bottles of growth (Each of which is usually a 5mg or 6mg bottle. Here it is important to note that when not reconstituted 1mg of growth is roughly equal to 3iu) and seven bottles of diluent. Each bottle of diluent is 1ml which is equal to 1cc. Since you should be using a slin syringe for this application, you would draw 100 insulin units, which equals 1cc, which equals 1ml out of the diluent bottle, and reconstitute the growth bottle with that 1cc/1ml/100slin unit of water. So, at this point, you have 1cc=1ml=100 units on a slin syringe in the reconstituted bottle of growth. However, since your bottle was a 6mg bottle of growth, you only have (approximately) 18iu of growth in 1ml/1cc/100 slin units. Is this making sense? Since your daily intake will probably be about 4iu of growth, you will need to divide that 1ml/1cc/100 slin units up into about 4 or 5 shots. Thus if you divide it up into 4 shots, you would essentially use .25ml/.25cc/25 slin units per shot in order to get (approximately) 4iu of growth per shot.

So, as you can see, it is all dependant (in regards to growth and hcg) on how you dilute the bottle. Much of this applies to hcg as well. You can get 5000iu of hcg into 1cc, or even 1/2cc if you dilute it that way.

Hope this helps.

skii96 is offline Member
    Exactly Butcher! People, dont get confused by this its all about the math. Thats why when using my somajects i use 2 ius of growth in the AM (which is 10iu's on the pin) then another 2iu's in the afternoon-evening. The concentration of your GH depends on how much you dilute it. This took me a little while too to figure out.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Couldn't have said it any better myself Butcher. Good post.

The Butcher is offline Member
    Awww, Rickson. You made my eye tear up. Thanks bud!

Thread Information