Thread: Roid RAAAAAGE!!

Rayman is offline New Member

Roid RAAAAAGE!!

Man...

I was in Wendy's a few days ago and this big jerk comes in and gives his order to the kid at the till... then when he's done, the kid starts to repeat the order to make sure. This is when Bullwinkle friggen loses it and yells at the top of his lungs "ARE YOU NOT LISTENING TO ME!? I SAID 2 CHICKEN BURGERS WITHOUT MAYO, A COKE AND A LARGE ORDER OF FRIES!!!"

HOOOOOOLLLLY SHIIIITT BUDDY CALM DOWN!! Poor kid... but he handled it well. Still, some people... and all this for what? a freaking fast food order!

I know everyone in this forum has more class than that though, right? No matter WHAT you take. Damn, get your shit together!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Ok...so was this random guy on the juice?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    roid rage is a fucking myth, if you have a bad temper steroids or strong androgens to be specific can make it worse, plain and simple...the fact that taking steroids makes your go into fits of 'rage' is ridiculous...thats like saying im taking var and winny and i have rages...come on...

Rayman is offline New Member
    i don't know if he was on juice at that very moment but clearly he had been on some at some time. this guy was thick and built like a brick shit house

so are you serious, is roid rage just a "myth"???

the next big thing is offline Junior Member
    this roid rage thing is tolal bullshit its just dead beats trying to get attention the thing is you are meant to control the drugs some people cant do that the drugs control them and the more control the drugs get over that person the more they take and then they become a danger to themselves and evryone around them if you cant control your temper dont use gear its quite simple.
    its not over till its over.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    it's a documented fact (and proven side effect of steriod use) that an increase in androgens causes one to be more aggressive and short-tempered. isn't it?

but the problem of roid-rage is one of self-control. the problem arises when an individual who cannot control his/her temper and is prone to rages starts to *abuse* steriods or take the wrong sorts of steriods.

a friend of mine no longer takes test as it makes him bad tempered. he recognised the problem and has dealt with it.

Slypknot is offline Member
    I've gone back and forth with this... at times during my cycle I'd be VERY aggitated due to just feeling sore, not sleeping, etc. I believe this combined with an inner NEED to just flex and scream all the time might be watch some call 'roid rage '. I never let it out, usually would just yell a lot while driving or while lifting in the gym. But I can only imagine how someone would react under these circumstances while consuming alchohol.

My advice - Take deep breaths, remember it's only hormonal and for God's sake man DON'T DRINK booz while running gear. I can't count how many fights I've seen break out from drunk bro's on the gas. Just not worth it.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by Rayman
    i don't know if he was on juice at that very moment but clearly he had been on some at some time. this guy was thick and built like a brick shit house

so are you serious, is roid rage just a "myth"???
    Just because someone is thick and an asshole doesn't mean they have been on gear bro c'mon.

And yes, you get more short tempered on gear, but that is it. You are still in total control of your actions.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    There's such thing as roid rage , but not like everyone thinks it is. In Hollywood they just over exaggerate like anything else. Having a RR isnt gonna make you flip out and put your head through car windows and shit. I noticed it just puts you over the edge where normally you wouldnt say anything. Like the other day I caught some ghetto trash looking at my girlfriends ass at the mall. I turned around and saw him.. Usually I would just bark at him or something, but I yelled, "What the fuck are you looking at?" Obvioulsy this 120 lb punk just walked the other way. But if he would have said something I would have gone over and got up in his face. Just stuff like that man.. I didnt flip out and go tackle him (even though I wanted to).

Also, someone might wanna teach that dickhead how to eat. Obviously he has a thing or 2 to learn about diet...

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by Cock Diesel155
    There's such thing as roid rage , but not like everyone thinks it is. In Hollywood they just over exaggerate like anything else. Having a RR isnt gonna make you flip out and put your head through car windows and shit. I noticed it just puts you over the edge where normally you wouldnt say anything. Like the other day I caught some ghetto trash looking at my girlfriends ass at the mall. I turned around and saw him.. Usually I would just bark at him or something, but I yelled, "What the fuck are you looking at?" Obvioulsy this 120 lb punk just walked the other way. But if he would have said something I would have gone over and got up in his face. Just stuff like that man.. I didnt flip out and go tackle him (even though I wanted to).

Also, someone might wanna teach that dickhead how to eat. Obviously he has a thing or 2 to learn about diet...
    If you're naturally a tempermental person it will make you more so. But if you are typically cool and calm you'll have no issues.

Poppa Pump is offline New Member
    It actually does somewhat of the opposite for me. I'm naturaly VERY irritable, but when i'm using anything, i'm just more calm and collected. I think it's because i don't really have anything to prove. I'm bigger and stronger, and i don't need to get pissed at people all the time to prove it.

Originally posted by Poppa Pump
    It actually does somewhat of the opposite for me. I'm naturaly VERY irritable, but when i'm using anything, i'm just more calm and collected. I think it's because i don't really have anything to prove. I'm bigger and stronger, and i don't need to get pissed at people all the time to prove it.
    Or maybe it's because you are mentally prepared for your cycle and you know you need to keep yourself in check.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    There is pretty good documentation in human and animal subjects to go either way on the issue of roid rage . I notice "something" slightly different in my mood on very high doses of steroids (1,000mg of test, 500mg tren , 600mg)....but its only something I have to consciously ignore when I am doing fina/tren. Otherwise, its not very noticable. The placebo effect gets alot of people. If you take something you think will make you angry, you will be angry.

-SF

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by FedSki

Or maybe it's because you are mentally prepared for your cycle and you know you need to keep yourself in check.
    Exactly....I naturally have a bit of a temper and when I'm on a cycle I am more self-aware and have been old that I act alot calmer. Now I don't know about a "Roid Rage " but when on you do get agitated easier. Like at work people have a tendency to get on my nerves a bit more than when I'm not on anything. Do I flip out and start yelling and breaking things...no, I just walk away and try to avoid situations like that.

fighter0728 is offline Junior Member
    I definetly notice an increase in aggresion while on. But I have a bit of a temper any way.

Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    Like at work people have a tendency to get on my nerves a bit more than when I'm not on anything.
    I'd second that.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    I've only done one cycle, and all I noticed was like CockDiesel (nice name) was saying, is that you're more jumpy - that is, more eager to punch someones lights out than before. You don't go around looking for trouble, but I'd say if it found you, you'd be more willing to have a go.

nails55 is offline New Member
    Ive met plenty of people who dont need anything to be that kind of an ass hole. When I last juiced, once in a while when somebody cut me off on the road, Id get so pissed Id try to flag them down to stop. Of course it had to be extreme, not just cut me off, but cut me off and slam on theyre breaks kinda stuff. I was living in florida at the time too, so you can imagine what kind of problem this was. Now of course this was 2 years ago, and Ive since mellowed out a bit.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by FedSki
    it's a documented fact (and proven side effect of steriod use) that an increase in androgens causes one to be more aggressive and short-tempered. isn't it?

but the problem of roid-rage is one of self-control. the problem arises when an individual who cannot control his/her temper and is prone to rages starts to *abuse* steriods or take the wrong sorts of steriods.

a friend of mine no longer takes test as it makes him bad tempered. he recognised the problem and has dealt with it.
    couldn't agree more, "my nigga" - Training Day

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I swear, I too get irritated quite easy, but being on my first cycle, I feel so relaxed and calm. Nothing bothers me. everyone has noticed. I am totally opposite of what I expected. I LOVE the way I feel!!!! ROID RAGE IS BULLSHIT!!!!!! MYTH

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    roid rage is a fucking myth, if you have a bad temper steroids or strong androgens to be specific can make it worse, plain and simple...the fact that taking steroids makes your go into fits of 'rage' is ridiculous...thats like saying im taking var and winny and i have rages...come on...

WORD. I hate it when people blame their own shortcomings on external forces... If you act uncouth it's not the roids, it is you.

tryingtogain is offline Member
    i work at fastfood also i hate it sometimes customers are so rude an assholes even if it wasnt my fault. one guy got pissed off over a freaken chocolate milkshake slamed the door and the door glass shattered and the window next to it shatterd and he hurry and ran off in his van he was a big fat guy. we called the police and they brang his ass back to pay for it. now that few dollar milkshake cost him hundreds. i have many more stores but thats one of the worst. i hate workin at fastfood sometimes

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    I would say my fuse is alot shorter when Im on a cycle. When Im not on a cycle I hold to much in and let it build up for too long then I freakin explode. I find its better to say what Im thinking when im juicing because that way nothing ever gets built up to the point where I lose it. Most times tho, you just have to sit back for a second and realize that your thinking pattern might be slightly altered when on a cycle, so you have to make a responsible decision how to act in a situation. And then you say screw it and cave someones face in. J/K..

Trying2Gain is offline Junior Member
    ya I have never believed in the roid rage . I know when I started my first cycke and got into it. It calmed me down or just knowing I was on it and getting bigger calmed me down. I think people us it as an attention getter. Like I am on roids watch out or I could go off the handle.

Thread Information