Thread: 2nd cycle

empireants901 is offline Associate Member

2nd cycle

well my source is moving out of town soon... i need to buy my 2nd cycle now while i can, it will most likely be a bulk cycle for this winter, i am currently on my first cycle of test prop 100mg eod, only done two injections so far.

could you guys recommend a bulk cycle?

STATS

height: 5 9
    weight: 175
    bf%: 7-8%

and i don't want to hear the " wait till your 25 " crap either...

LolWuter is offline Junior Member
    You're well old enough to cycle.

If you wanna go with the classic bulking stack, go with Test, Deca , Dbol , and an AI.

Although you can still bulk on Test and Dbol.

i was thinking just test and dbol , but I want this to be a really good cycle since it may be my last since i wont have a source after this lol, and do you mean prop?

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    test e and dbol would be a great cycle. Only add in a new compound one at a time. How's the current cycle going? GL!

NotConvincedYet is offline Associate Member
    What would you say to an 18 yo who says 'I dont want to heat that 'wait till your 25' crap??
    Last edited by NotConvincedYet; 04-29-2012 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyConcrete
    test e and dbol would be a great cycle. Only add in a new compound one at a time. How's the current cycle going? GL!
    It's going pretty well so far, I don't think the prop has kicked in fully yet. But iv noticed more energy and iv been eating like a horse for some reason. And iv been sleeping like a baby

Quote Originally Posted by NotConvincedYet
    What would you say to an 18 yo who says 'I dont want to heat that 'wait till your 25' crap??
    Depends... Is he a decent size? Has he been training a long time? Is his diet in check? To each is own, I know the risks and I'm taking them. If I run into a problem I'll deal with it. It's my life nobody else's. I deal with my own consequences Nomsayin

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you probably should delay buying anything yet till further along in this cycle. just to make sure you're tolerating the prop compound and the dosage. make sure no sides surface later in your cycle that may change your decisions regarding compounds for your next cycle. don't waste your money rushing and buying something that you may not use later on. your source is not skipping town in the next few days right?

Thread Information