stephenschmidt1 is offline Junior Member

Reload/Deload???

I just finished reading the Slingshot training article in the stickies. It was a very a great read and packed with information. I just wanted to double check and make sure i can do what i think i just read.

I just started week 6 of a test cypionate cycle. Im using 750mg per week and seeing great results. So far I have no water weight and getting great gains in strength and pump in the gym.
    I know I want to do another 8 week cycle of test cypionate and was wondering if instead of PCT for 4 weeks if I could just get off the test for 2 weeks "deload" and then jump right into my second 8 week cycle?

Thanks for all the great advice guys

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    The Slingshot Training Method is oriented for those who wish to blast and cruise endlessly, i.e. a neverending cycle, and you definitely do not want to do this at the tender age of 23, unless of course your goal in life is to be a professional bodybuilder with an average age of 50 years. However, there are great things to take home from the Slingshot, such as when to change your training and diet routines for maximum gains. You just shouldn't adhere to the steroid portion.

its not a blast and cruise its a 20 week cycle with regular pct. Its designed in a way to help cheat myostatin proteins wich stop you from growing, 8 week cycles are superior to the beating a dead horse 12 week cycles. the deload is a training method to help repair and with latic acid flushing and you use a small trt dose to only bridge from the 8 week to the next 8 week to keep teh ester active and help your body hold gains.

blast and cruise holds no merit as there is no proper designed "blast and cruise" its something that looks appealing on paper.

Following the sling shot method and anabolic guide of a 20 week cycle broken two 8 week cycles and a bridging phase ending with proper pct and time off before repeating will yield great results and is something to consider.

Buyer beware , not many people here understand myostatin. its too bad really maybe once they do they will start growing again.

2 on 4 off or 8 week cycles will promote way more growth , healthier body's and general well being when compared to same time "on" on 12 week cycles.

Just consider things you cant see that will slowly kill you like cholesterol from long term gear use. no pain, or symptoms of your artery's filling with plaque until you have your first heart attack or complication.

lastly
    just send ronnie a message and ask him.

Thanks BBrian...I dont want to compete in body building and my health and safety is my top priority. Honestly I just love the results and I know I want to gain another 15lbs and will def do another cycle.

Do you think it would be better to PCT then train naturally for a month before starting my second cycle, or should I try and bridge the two cycles together.

I guess my real question is I know im doing a second cycle and I already have everything to do it. Does bridging the two together add health risk or am I at the same risk if i PCT both times?

I do understand Im 23 and ive read all the articles on the health risk. Believe me...i care about my health and that is why I am asking.

Thanks

ask ronnie directly, its his program. he loves to help people and takes allot of his own time to answer questions about sling shot and any other questions u may have.

I cant PM....
    Believe me if i could I would have def sent him a message.

post in his sticky thread he has, he answers every day

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenschmidt1 View Post
    Thanks BBrian...I dont want to compete in body building and my health and safety is my top priority. Honestly I just love the results and I know I want to gain another 15lbs and will def do another cycle.

Do you think it would be better to PCT then train naturally for a month before starting my second cycle, or should I try and bridge the two cycles together.

I guess my real question is I know im doing a second cycle and I already have everything to do it. Does bridging the two together add health risk or am I at the same risk if i PCT both times?

I do understand Im 23 and ive read all the articles on the health risk. Believe me...i care about my health and that is why I am asking.

Thanks
    I still stick with the reasoning that he should not be running continuous cycles as outlined in the Slingshot, regardless of myostatin and etc. He's 23 years old.

Anyway, the general rule of thumb is to stay off of steroids for the same amount of time it took you to cycle and do a PCT. This is considered an optimum timeframe for which to let your body produce its own testosterone long enough to prevent permanent suppression.

bigswoll is offline Banned
    I wouldn't sling shot either i wud jus run another 6 weeks totaling 12 weeks and pct for 8-10 weeks. You are still young you'll get great gains and that's sufficient time for your natural test to kick back I'n a stable out. If your not gonna be a bodybuilder take your time off and let body recover. U have many years ahead of u take your time and when your 30+ yrs old you'll be a f@cking monster

Thread Information