little men is offline Associate Member

how does my next cycle look????

Hi Guys,

Planning my next cycle to start in about a month or so approx. Finished pct for an 8 week cutting cycle about 4 weeks ago- log and pics can be found here for said cycle http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...99#post5889699

Current Stats
    29 years
    5'11
    83kg / 182lbs
    Diet will be put together shortly but will be approx 3300 calories daily
    Looking to lean bulk without gaining any additional fat.

Proposed Cycle is 14 Weeks + pct
    -wk 1-14 Test Cyp 500mg week shot twice weekly
    -wk 1-4 dbol @ 50mg daily
    -wk 3-15 - HCG - on order awaiting delivery
    -wk 1-pct - letro 0.25mg daily
    -wk1-12 - T3 - upto 100mcg daily
    -wk 15-20 nolva 20mg daily
    -wk 15-16 torem 120mg daily
    -wk 17-20 torem 60mg daily

Any feedback or advice appreciated

beenie is offline Senior Member
    What is your experience level? Where are you and what are your trying to accomplish? Seems strange to me that you are doing dbold (usually used for bulking) and T3 (usually used for cutting) at the exact same time. What's the rationalle?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    your last shot of test c is wk 14 and you're starting pct nolva and torem in wk 15? maybe wait 2wks before pct. some may say wait 18 days.

you should also let your body fully recover from this cycle before starting the next. time off = time on + pct time.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    No need for letro, I'd run AI during instead. I hope your diet is better than that other cycle you did. Hungry Jacks and McDonalds during a cut??? Your results could have been achieved in 10 weeks naturally easily. Agreed PCT start time is started too soon. Drop the T3 and wait to start this cycle.

little men is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    your last shot of test c is wk 14 and you're starting pct nolva and torem in wk 15? maybe wait 2wks before pct. some may say wait 18 days.you should also let your body fully recover from this cycle before starting the next. time off = time on + pct time.
    Typo on pct start. my blood work will tel me if im ready once i get it checked

Quote Originally Posted by beenie View Post
    What is your experience level? Where are you and what are your trying to accomplish? Seems strange to me that you are doing dbold (usually used for bulking) and T3 (usually used for cutting) at the exact same time. What's the rationalle?
    im doing a lean bulk, dbol is fine, t3 is to help shuttle the extra nutrients etc.

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    No need for letro, I'd run AI during instead. I hope your diet is better than that other cycle you did. Hungry Jacks and McDonalds during a cut??? Your results could have been achieved in 10 weeks naturally easily. Agreed PCT start time is started too soon. Drop the T3 and wait to start this cycle.
    im gyno prone and the armidex doesnt do it for me. I have 1 cheat day a week with a good strickt diet. i think you may have miss read what i posted in my log.

Thread Information