Steve. is offline Junior Member

Question Cycle question after train wreck cycle

I want to plan my next cycle out so i can put everything together in the next few months.. My first cycle was a complete mess but thanks to everyone on here i caught in time other them pumping more into me as what others told me too...

I have access to Tren A 300, Tren E 150, Deca 300, Anabol 300, Winstrol 100, Cypionate 300, and Sustanon 300.... And what ever i can get from ar-r ..

And can someone please tell me about the ai?? I look it up on the ar-r and a few differant ones come up..

Age 31
    weight 224
    height 6'2"
    Dont have a exact b/f

And if there is anything else that i might of missed please let me know... But my goal is to bulk up but dont want to be very large and have no real strength...

stpete is offline Banned
    Well yeah, you're missing GH, Halo, Var, Primo, D-Bol and Prop. Now you have a cycle. J/K man. Please don't take seriously.

Why don't you come up w/a cycle and we will help as best we can. There's only a few hundred things you could do w/the compounds you mentioned.

That is just what i only have access too.. Oh and i can get the primo and prob D-Bol lol..

But i was just looking what would be a good combo for what i can get ... I rather ask everyone on here and not anyone that i have in the past get all fudged up again..

Spacely is offline New Member
    The cookie cutter cycle (assuming your first cycle was test only like it should of been) would be to add dbol to front load your cycle and run it with test. 500mg/week (test) is the standard advice to newbies that I have read. I am also on this cycle right now and its fantastic!

You should not be looking at tren yet that is a very advanced compound! I am only giving you advice from what I have learned so far and am going through at the present. I am in NO WAY as knowledgable/experienced as most of these guys but I like to help where I can!

bigswoll is offline Banned
    Cyp, deca , and Winny sounds good for a second cycle run Winny towards the end of cycle and have ai I'n hand especially with deca. And get Clomid and Nolva for pct. Arimidex for ai . I personally use Nolva if i feel my body I's running high estrogen and it goes away however everyones body I's different. Plus what's your goals??? That will make difference

Quote Originally Posted by Spacely View Post
    The cookie cutter cycle (assuming your first cycle was test only like it should of been) would be to add dbol to front load your cycle and run it with test. 500mg/week (test) is the standard advice to newbies that I have read. I am also on this cycle right now and its fantastic!

You should not be looking at tren yet that is a very advanced compound! I am only giving you advice from what I have learned so far and am going through at the present. I am in NO WAY as knowledgable/experienced as most of these guys but I like to help where I can!
    My first cycle what i am just finishing up and going to start my pct 2 weeks after last pin was a completely **** up due to everyone that i locally asked gave me the worst info i rather not get into it i am very uptight to i waited alot of cash and could of messed myself up bad ...

But how long should i run test before the dbol and what dosage for the dbol?? And say if i cant get ahold of dbol what else under what i listed would be good?? And as for the Ai i seen differant ones what one should i run and how much and when??

Quote Originally Posted by bigswoll View Post
    Cyp, deca, and Winny sounds good for a second cycle run Winny towards the end of cycle and have ai I'n hand especially with deca. And get Clomid and Nolva for pct. Arimidex for ai . I personally use Nolva if i feel my body I's running high estrogen and it goes away however everyones body I's different. Plus what's your goals??? That will make difference
    dosage
    My pct is going to be nolva and clomid BTW.. But if you can please break it down dosage and all and along with the Ai as well if you can please...

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Typical pct is
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50

AI during cycle up to pct.
    Arimadex @ .25mgs eod to start

Good dose to start for cyp would be 500mgs/week and deca 300-400mgs week, not sure with winny sorry.

Deca for 8 weeks cyp for 10-12 weeks pct starts 18 days after last cyp pin.

blksavage is offline Member
    you could use aromasin for your ai also run it the same way but at 12.5 mg eod winny towards the end of your cycle say week6-10 at 50mg eod

Quote Originally Posted by blksavage View Post
    you could use aromasin for your ai also run it the same way but at 12.5 mg eod winny towards the end of your cycle say week6-10 at 50mg eod

I wouldn't know where to get that i didn't see it listed on the ar-r site... I seen something on the site for the board but it said it was something like test 400 ..

Quote Originally Posted by blksavage View Post

And i should run a test winny at the end and what else if anything??

pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member
    A-ar has its own names. Aromasin is a brand name for exemastane. A-ar calls it liquid stane. Since your first cucle was a mess, consider this your first cycle. Do test only. The point of 1 compound per cycle is to learn how ur body reacts to each one without the "which one of these is making me grow a third eyeball in the middle of my forehead" variable to worry about. You have not done that with your most fundamental compound yet. Do test. Do it right. Then add. You also sound like you need a little more research. Google, the search function o this site, and stickys are where to begin.

Quote Originally Posted by pheenyx1 View Post
    A-ar has its own names. Aromasin is a brand name for exemastane. A-ar calls it liquid stane. Since your first cucle was a mess, consider this your first cycle. Do test only. The point of 1 compound per cycle is to learn how ur body reacts to each one without the "which one of these is making me grow a third eyeball in the middle of my forehead" variable to worry about. You have not done that with your most fundamental compound yet. Do test. Do it right. Then add. You also sound like you need a little more research. Google, the search function o this site, and stickys are where to begin.

Trust me in the past 36 hours i learned alot.. When i first signed up i didnt even know what hpta was.. lol i am just tring to get more of the fine detail out of things now ..

And say if i do test only how much a week and what one should i run and for how long??

boxin23 is offline Member
    Read more first man. you don't want to mess yourself up.

blksavage is offline Member
    friends on the ester. if I were you I would start with the short esters like test prop just incase things are not going the way you had thought it would it will clear your system carry then to the longer esters like enanathate or cypionate . you should definitely do some more research though the more the better.

bigswoll is offline Banned
    Don't by anything but ai or pct from Arr. No take Winny about last 4 weeks of cycle 50mg take 25 I'n morning 25 at night to keep blood levels stable. I agree 500cyp 300 deca and run for at least 12 weeks
    Last edited by bigswoll; 04-29-2012 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigswoll View Post
    Don't by anything but ai or pct from Arr. No take Winny about last 4 weeks of cycle 50mg take 25 I'n morning 25 at night to keep blood levels stable. I agree 500cyp 300 deca and run for at least 12 weeks
    See that sounds reasonable my last train wreck cycle i was pumping 600 deca and 600 cyp e/w. no ai now i learned alot from here..

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I am a less is more for second cycle. If the last cycle was messed up run a good basic 500 mg of test a week split into 2 pins. Focus on diet and training. Why stack? Even if you bump the test to 750mg stick with test only this time. You always have next cycle to add to. Do one right first. My 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    I am a less is more for second cycle. If the last cycle was messed up run a good basic 500 mg of test a week split into 2 pins. Focus on diet and training. Why stack? Even if you bump the test to 750mg stick with test only this time. You always have next cycle to add to. Do one right first. My 2 cents
    How long should i run test only for and would i want to run a Ai for that??

Run it 12 weeks. Start ai Pct 14 days after last pin. Easy. Armidex .25 eod to start

Run it 12 weeks. Start ai Pct 14 days after last pin. Easy. Armidex .25 eod to start
    I thought the ai is for during the cycle??

Left out period 2 seperate sentences. Start your ai beginning of cycle. End before pct. Start pct 2 weeks after last pin.

Left out period 2 seperate sentences. Start your ai beginning of cycle. End before pct. Start pct 2 weeks after last pin.
    Thank you..

Quote Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
    I thought the ai is for during the cycle??
    I'm not saying this to be a dick. We all start out as noobs, and we all needed to learn all this stuff sometime. you DO NOT have the knowledge base to start a cycle! PCT and aromatase inhibitors are two different things. You need to spend a good amount of time reading stickies and googling before you stick a pin in your ass. Just throwing out a question on here and taking some strangers word for what to do is irresponsible. There are some incredibly knowledgeable people on this site, but you haven't been around long enough to know who to listen to, and there are some idiots too. Don't make the same mistake you did before. Don't rush into this. Learn what you are doing to your body, what the potential consequences are, how best to minimize the riskd, and how to maximize your results.

Quote Originally Posted by pheenyx1 View Post
    I'm not saying this to be a dick. We all start out as noobs, and we all needed to learn all this stuff sometime. you DO NOT have the knowledge base to start a cycle! PCT and aromatase inhibitors are two different things. You need to spend a good amount of time reading stickies and googling before you stick a pin in your ass. Just throwing out a question on here and taking some strangers word for what to do is irresponsible. There are some incredibly knowledgeable people on this site, but you haven't been around long enough to know who to listen to, and there are some idiots too. Don't make the same mistake you did before. Don't rush into this. Learn what you are doing to your body, what the potential consequences are, how best to minimize the riskd, and how to maximize your results.
    What do you think i am doing??? Not tring to be a dick either..

Quote Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
    What do you think i am doing??? Not tring to be a dick either..
    You do seem to be trying to get your head around it. I'm just thinking that if this thread is the extent of your research there is a lot you are going to miss. The sheer volume of info was totally overwhelming to me in the beginning. I would be trying to figure out one thing, and I would come across so many unfamiliar terms I would end up with a million open tabs and I could barely remember my original question.

Here is a list of what I think are the absolute bare necessities that a noob should have an understanding of before they do their first pin. It covers the rules of this board, gyno, PCT, ai, pinning, and HCG .

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ou-should-know
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n-cycle-Swifto
    Pheedno's PCT
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...78#post3167378
    All you need to know about GYNO.
    How To Inject
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-(Pregnyl)-FAQ

Good luck, and get ripped, bro.

Thread Information