JCS
    JCS is offline Junior Member

2 questions in one thread...

ok guys i have 2 questions if i want to run dbol at 25 mg for 18 days just to kick start my eq cycle how worried would i have to be about gyno? and sounds like almost everyone drinks thier winny so if you get the same results by drinking it why shoot anything who doesnt everyone drink all of them? might be a dumb question just popped iunto my head at the gym today.....

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    1.) you will only have to worry about bloat from 18 days of dbol at a low dosage like 25mg/day

2.) when i use winny i will do 2 days inject followed by 2 days drinking...i love poking myself but keeping sites fresh and minimizing scar tissue is definitely a plus.

if you want to take it orally then you should just buy pills...why buy an injectable if you are not going to inject it at least 50% of the time it is run? it is personal preference since both pills/oral administration and injectables have the same effects on the liver.

JCS
    ok so the searches i read said you get the same results with drinking winny....and would that be a decent kick start for this cycle
    wks1-10 eq @ 400mgs possibly 600 if i can score another bottle
    wks8-14 winny eod

its not a huge cycle but it is my first time doing winny and i am busting ass with my diet and cardio....

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    id move the winny up one week so you end it 3 weeks after eq as opposed to 4. the eq will be gone from your system after 17-21 days so you will be able to administer clomid immediately following your last winny inject.

JCS
    ok if i dont get my third bottle though is that still a decent cycle that would be me starting the winny at week 7 then

Thread Information