Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member

EMERALD CUP (Bellevue Washington)

Anyone going to be there...

I went last year and it was fun as hell...

Guest posers are JAy, Ronnie, and GUNTER...

www.craigproductions.com for ticket info

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I'll be there for the finals.

Farmer is offline Member
    I'll be up there as well for the finals...saturday night at 7.. WOOOOOOOOOO

Peace

Farmer

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    Ya I'm going, some of my buddies are gonna run a stand there for OHS. Hope to you guys around.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    How come when I ask that question....I never get an answer???????
    Ohhh I think I asked in the ladies section.

I'm going....both the prejudging and the finals. I have a friend in the comp.

What is the usual dress for the nite of the finals. I've never been to a "real" bb show before.

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Farmer is offline Member
    Originally posted by Commando_Barbi
    How come when I ask that question....I never get an answer???????
    Ohhh I think I asked in the ladies section.

I'm going....both the prejudging and the finals. I have a friend in the comp.

What is the usual dress for the nite of the finals. I've never been to a "real" bb show before.

C.B.
    To be totally honest it really varies. Some dress somewhat formal and some dress "nice" (khakis, polo shirt) things like that and then some just wear jeans and a t-shirt. From what I see the people really into the bodybuilding tend to dress nicer to maybe "stand-out" from the rest of the crowd. I usually wear a nice pair of khakis and a button up shirt. I get way to hot and crammed to go all out in a dress shirt and slacks. I usually see the girls dressed up pretty nice...and definently live by the "less is more" motto

Peace

Farmer

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member

Question

So maybe its just me, but has anyone tried to locate their seats online? The seating chart available through ticket master is worthless, I have no idea what I just paid for. Oh well, I'm sure everyone competing will be so big it won't matter where I'm sitting!!

Hey I was there Friday and Saturday night...

I talked to MILOS for about 3 hours on Friday night. What a great guy...GUNTER was there too jumping in the conversation when he could. THese guys love to talk about Diet and training.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EMERALD CUP (Bellevue Washington)-aaaaaaa2.jpg  

Farmer is offline Member
    No kidding bro, I got there saturday night and talked to gunter when he first walked in on his way to the booth. While I was talking to him a guy came up from some local BB tv show and asked gunter for a interview. Gunter said sure and talked to the guy for like 5-8 minutes, even through the national anthem! All the guys were great, especially gunter. I was surprised to see shawn ray and flex and all the other guys there. It was cool when Ronnie came out from the back of the theatre. I went to the bathroom to take a piss like 3 mins before and as soon as I walked in all I saw was black, it was ronnie leaning against the wall getting oiled. It was cool, all the guys were in the bathroom bullshitting about after the show and ronnie was telling jokes. As soon as I walked out the MC called ronnie to the stage and everyone was watching the stage and I walk back to my seat smiling and everyone is looking at me because ronnie was right behind me and he started hitting poses right next to my chair. The whole night was awesome...I'll have to post some of my pics as well.

Peace

Farmer

BIG BOYZ
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EMERALD CUP (Bellevue Washington)-aaaaaaa1.jpg  

Thread Information