Jarod is offline Associate Member

How Much Growth For Fat Loss

AT WHAT DOSE DOES GROWTH HORMONE START HELPING YOU LOSE BDF.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    2iu, How old are you?

JohnnyB

29 yrs old

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    well im 23 and i take growth....your body produces naturally .5-1.5 per day, so i would atleast double that.....johhnyB likes lower doeses, i think that you will not see any results under 4 iu per day....yolu also need to take it for 4-6 months....Madmax

At 29 your right on the border line, they say over 30 you'll love hgh so you'll probably love it. It's your first time using hgh I'd go with 2iu, now if you were going for mass 4iu with slin would do the trick.

Max if I like low dose does that mean you like high dose, so he should go in the middle so it would be average dose. How about safe dose, he doesn't know how his body will react to hgh and for that matter neither do we. I've heard Bros complain of numbness in the arms at 4iu. That's why I suggest what most people call low doses. We don't know how his body will react from our own experiences. I see Bro telling first time users, oh ya I did test and deca on my first cycle and loved it, good for him, but he doesn't know if the guy's prone to gyno. Then you have a two fold problem, if he does start showing signs of gyno what is it from, estrogen or progesterone. You don't know because it's his first time using either compound. We need to be safe first, when do what is needed to grow.

Here's what I don't understand, people putting a first time user on 2 drugs and then add a third an anti-e to reduce bloat. You bloat when your body has to much AAS for it to handle, so it coverts to estrogen or progesterone and causes side effects. Because the normal ratios have changed, your progesterone or estrogen is at a higher percentage that what would fall in the normal percentage range. Why not start at a reasonable dose and have anti-e's on hand in-case it's to much for your body to handle, don't send them in expecting side effects, because bloat is a side effect. By adding femara or arimidex you cause another side effect, our lipid panel gets screwed up.

Everyone has their own view on this, but safety should come first. Since we're not Doctors at least not all of us, even if we were, without doing an exam with blood work on them and knowing their history. How can we suggest doses that have possible side effects.

JohnnyB

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    At your age and just for fat loss puposes I think you can get away with 3IU a day but don't expect any significant muscle growth.

skii96 is offline Member
    You are gonna hear many different opinions on this topic. Personally start off at 2ius/ed then after a month or so if you arent noticing much bump up the dosage to 3-4iu's which im sure will be sufficient for what you are wanting to do.

Originally posted by JohnnyB
    At 29 your right on the border line, they say over 30 you'll love hgh so you'll probably love it. It's your first time using hgh I'd go with 2iu, now if you were going for mass 4iu with slin would do the trick.

Max if I like low dose does that mean you like high dose, so he should go in the middle so it would be average dose. How about safe dose, he doesn't know how his body will react to hgh and for that matter neither do we. I've heard Bros complain of numbness in the arms at 4iu. That's why I suggest what most people call low doses. We don't know how his body will react from our own experiences. I see Bro telling first time users, oh ya I did test and deca on my first cycle and loved it, good for him, but he doesn't know if the guy's prone to gyno. Then you have a two fold problem, if he does start showing signs of gyno what is it from, estrogen or progesterone. You don't know because it's his first time using either compound. We need to be safe first, when do what is needed to grow.

Everyone has their own view on this, but safety should come first. Since we're not Doctors at least not all of us, even if we were, without doing an exam with blood work on them and knowing their history. How can we suggest doses that have possible side effects.

JohnnyB

hey bro i was downing on your comment i just pointed out that you like lower dose cycles...ive done growth 3 cycles and imo 4 iu is perfect for his first time...i ran 4 iu the first time, 5 iu the second, and 6 iu the third...i dont plan on going over that nor do i plan on advocating high doses to newbies....if he had problems with swollen hands and feet then he could decrease the dose by 1 iu per day and withing 2 weeks would notice an improvement...usually gorwth side effects subside after a short period of time....

when you say that none of us are doctors you have to remeber that we reccomend cycles to numerous people on this board, without knowing their medical history...nor do we know there blood work...i have never met anyone who ran growth under 3 iu per day and had any decent results....this is my personal opinion, i hope you werent offended i meant nothing by my comment....Madmax..

Bro, I think we think the same way, but we come at it from different angles. I like to start low and increase if needed, you like to start high and decrease if needed.

JohnnyB

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    LR3IGF-1
    40 mcg/ed

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    2-4iu ED should be enough to increase lipolysis. I'd say start at 2iu ED and work your way up, you may find 3iu ED is enough.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    How dangerous is HGH exactly? From all the stories I've heard it's pretty dangerous and you shouldn't even do it until you are well into your 30's.

Could you give some examples of how dangerous you think they are? Compare HGH to things like Anadrol and DNP . My friend wants to get on some HGH (not now though, he is only 20 like me) but in the future. I've always told him how it is all dangerous, and we should just stick with juice for as long as possible before trying HGH.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    BUMP ... ANSWER MY QUESTION DAMMIT

thank you all...i think i will start with 2i.u. and then go up from there and see how my body reacts....i am currently taking 30mg/ed dbol and 400mg deca per week do think this will have any effect?

Bro you need test with hgh

JohnnyB

got prop that i will add later in my cycle however i have been thinking of switching it to cyp or enanthate

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't think HGH is dangerous at all. I think most people just don't get what they want out of it for the money they pay especially at a young age. They end up spending a grand, doing it for 8 weeks at a low dose and then not getting much out of it. If you can afford to do it for 6 months at 4iu or up then it is worth while, especially for older people who have already begun the natural decline of HGH.

Originally posted by Rickson
    I don't think HGH is dangerous at all. I think most people just don't get what they want out of it for the money they pay especially at a young age. They end up spending a grand, doing it for 8 weeks at a low dose and then not getting much out of it. If you can afford to do it for 6 months at 4iu or up then it is worth while, especially for older people who have already begun the natural decline of HGH.
    this is exactly what ive been trying to say in my post above....but everyone disagreed....unless you run it for a long time then you are not going to get much benifit out of it....4 iu for 4-6 months.....Madmax

6 months for us seasoned Bros, I'd say is minimum. There's no such thing as a short cycle with hgh, that would be effective anyway.

JohnnyB

Originally posted by Jarod
    got prop that i will add later in my cycle however i have been thinking of switching it to cyp or enanthate
    I think cyp or enan would work great.

Here's a study posted by hhajdo at S'ology comparing test enan and deca at 300mg a week, on raising IGF-1 levels.

Most AS cause an increase in GH which than acts on the liver to produce IGF-1.

An example:

Testosterone administration increases insulin -like growth factor-I levels in normal men.

Hobbs CJ, Plymate SR, Rosen CJ, Adler RA.

Department of Clinical Investigation, Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, Washington 98493.

Although testosterone (T) administration can increase insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) when administered to hypogonadal men, no studies have examined whether this occurs in normal men. The present study was undertaken to determine if an increase in IGF-I may be part of the anabolic effect of androgens. We enrolled 11 normal men in a randomized, double-blinded cross-over study. Subjects were assigned to receive either T enanthate (TE) (300 mg im, each week) or nandrolone (ND) decanoate (300 mg im, each week) for 6 weeks. After a washout period subjects were administered the alternate treatment. Pre- and posttreatment serum was analyzed for IGF-I by RIA after acid-ethanol extraction. Results expressed as mean +/- SEM (Table 1). IGF-binding was measured by RIA and was unchanged in the TE treatment and decreased significantly after ND treatment. Although GH levels were not significantly different after either TE or ND treatment, they tended to increase after TE treatment (1.23 +/- 0.28 ng/mL vs. 3.3 +/- 1.03 ng/mL) but remained unchanged after ND treatment (1.68 +/- 0.68 ng/mL vs. 1.89 +/- 0.64 ng/mL). Serum total T levels increased 32 +/- 0.05 nmol/L in the TE-treated men, but fell by 7 +/- 0.02 nmol/L in the ND-treated men (P < 0.0001). Serum estradiol levels rose by 193.04 +/- 19.82 pmol/L in the TE-treated men although falling by 50.65 +/- 34.50 pmol/L in the ND-treated men (P < 0.0002). These data indicate that when normal men are given TE, serum IGF-I levels increase after 6 weeks of treatment. Treatment with ND did not change serum levels of IGF-I but did decrease the level of the major serum IGF-BP and therefore the level of bioavailable IGF-I may be increased in the ND group.

JohnnyB
    Last edited by JohnnyB; 04-19-2003 at 12:42 PM.

do you recommend a dose??????

The study was done at 300mg a week, go 500mg if you think 300mg is to low.

JohnnyB

Damn I hate when they screw up a post for advertising. Isn't there a way to fix that?

JohnnyB

Originally posted by Madmax

this is exactly what ive been trying to say in my post above....but everyone disagreed....unless you run it for a long time then you are not going to get much benifit out of it....4 iu for 4-6 months.....Madmax

problem solved, LR3IGF-1.

Originally posted by Foxy Sphinx
    problem solved, LR3IGF-1.
    Not everyone can get it, how's it working for you?

JohnnyB

not using it yet, few more weeks!

I didint find it suprisingly hard to locate. A buddy of mine is on it, says hes noticed the same effects of HGH's use after 3 months, in only a week of LR3IGF-1. Achey bones, insane pumps, starving hunger (hes eating 5,000+ calories a day, still hes starving even after 1,000+ calorie meals!), all sounds good to me, mmm hunger, thats my biggest obstacle not being hungry enuff to eat high calories!

Supposedly this stuff lets you eat like a pig, and lose fat, while at the same time packing on quality muscle, ive heard 15 lbs a month while getting cuts and striations (sp?).

Damn 15lbs, I don't know much about it so you'll have to keep me posted on it and your results when you start. I need to do some research on it.

JohnnyB

Thread Information