manijak is offline Associate Member

a hop on the dark side

I have been working out for 8 years ( I'm 23 now) never did any juice other than legal stuff. I'm 5.8" just dropped from 200 to 190 after 3 weeks of partying and not eating enough and 0 working out due to 3 consecutive injuries wakeboarding ...
    A friend just gave me 90 d-bols ( the pink ones w/5 sides and a line on one and nothing on the other side 5 mg I think..correct me if I'm wrong)and I finally decided to try some.
    I was reading about gear for couple of years and I'm thinking about trying a short 4-6 weeks cycle .
    Since all I'm looking for is 10-15 lbs of leanest mass possible I will start off with just one pill a day, half in the morning and half before workout.
    The summer is already here and I want to keep the acne and water retention at minimum possible . After a week start with 2 a day and see for how long can I go before side-effects become obvious.
    And come down with another week of 5 mg a day .
    Will get some nolv/prov just in case...How much could I need?
    Well, any info is greatly appreciated .

hm? did I say something????????

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Do not use those. One a day is 5mg which won't do anything. You'd need 200 to do a months worth and dbols should only be used as a jump start anyway.

Need some Test for a first bro

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Not a good plan bro. Do some research on here and put together a good first cycle. Don't just take something because you have it.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Listen to Pheedno and Rickson. They KNOW THERE STUFF. Bro, do more research. You don't have enough gear..You will be pissing away your money with that dosage and you won't see results.......Those guys couldn't of said it any better.

well as I said they were free....and I dunno about gear but 90 pills of 1-ad and a ton of glutamine put 17 lbs on me...and kept solid 10 lbs for 8 months untill the injuries.
    Someone said here; on first cycle you should try only one steroid to see how does your body react to it..makes sense in my head.
    As far as the research this is from this site:
    "The dosage of Dianabol taken by the athlete should always be coordinated with his individual goals. Steroid nov-ices do not need more than 15-20 mg of Dianabol per day since this dose is sufficient to achieve exceptional results over a period of 8-10 weeks. When the effect begins to slow down in this group after about eight weeks and the athlete wants to continue his treatment......"
    This athlete doesn't want to continue the treatment and that's why I thought about doing d-bol alone .
    Combined with a clean diet and 45 min cardio 3 times a week in the morning I expect at least what I gained with 1-AD ....

In the other hand ....I might be wrong....
    I'll see if I can get a camera soon and record the progress.

big swoll is offline Member
    you are definately gonna need to up the dbol ....i'd say at least 20 mgs a day....and in your case you dont even want to take dbol....you said you want to put on lean mass...well my friend, dbol is not what you want for lean mass, most of the weight you put on will be water, and thats not what you're looking for...you said you had been researching for a coupla years...where have you been researching....youve been getting some bunk information

BIG-G is offline Banned
    Id even say for a beginner that u need 30mg ed, which is 6 pills spread out to 2 at a time, mornin, non, evening. But to keep the gains ur gonna have to go into a solid cycle after or ur experiment will just effect your wallet! DBOL works primarily off of its water retention giving u increased strength and stamina in the muscles TEMPRARILY! Once u stop the dbol, water retention is gone and so is most of ur gains. This is why a wise man would use dbol to jump-start a cycle and not use it totaly alone. Yes u will get gains off of it but do u want to keep em my friend??? Save ur 90 pills, they are a good start for the 1st 3 weeks to take, buy some test and stack it with a deca OR an eq and run it for 10 weeks or so. Take advantadge of ur FREE cycle jump-starter!

dude, depends on who says it dosages vary...if it's people like you it's 30+ mg and test , but after the research like thisd from this site again:

"At this point we would like to emphasize once more that steroid novices should stay away from all testoster-one compounds since, at this time, they simply do not need them. The side effects of Sustanon are similar to those of Testosterone enanthate ..."

Although sustanon 250mg/wk seems to be a good combination..
    Dunno , will think about it more and try to find someone who's done it already and ask..

Thanks for the comments

Thread Information