NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member

Gotta Say Sust Kicks Ass

Man after 8 weeks of Deca with minor results. I threw in some Sust a week ago. Front loaded 750 mgs and can feel the strength difference already. Sust Rocks! It leaves your inject site alot more sore then the Deca tho.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Sus is famous for the burn and pain, but in all actuallity it is not THAT bad. Definately Sus and Deca are a good mix..especially when ran together for a full cycle. However are 8 weeks into a "cycle" and now introducing Sus? Hope not.
    Last edited by BamaSlamma; 04-17-2003 at 02:15 AM.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I'm just ending wk 4 of my sus/eq/d-bol cycle and can say the sus is still yet to kick in so I don't think you could be possibly feeling anything from it. I'm running it 750mg all the way through and I would advise running it the same way.....for ester reasons. I'm with Bama on this one....WHY would you start Sus now? You really need to do some research bro. Good Luck

Lift Chief is offline Member

Re: Gotta Say Sust Kicks Ass

Originally posted by NEO-OEN
    Man after 8 weeks of Deca with minor results. I threw in some Sust a week ago. Front loaded 750 mgs and can feel the strength difference already. Sust Rocks! It leaves your inject site alot more sore then the Deca tho.

Bad idea bro- save your sust for the next cycle unless you're planning to run 8 weeks of deca followed by 8 weeks of sust.

Thread Information