Thread: Jr seau

bigswoll is offline Banned

Jr seau

Today while eating lunch i had to hear a conversation behind me saying that he killed himself because of steroids !!! Ppl are so ignorant jus had to get that off my chest with fellow aas users. Why such bad misconception on aas?? I feel better lol

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    didn't know he died?

K_PIN is offline Junior Member
    Kinda like how everyone blames steroids for what Chris Benoit did to his family. People are stupid.

bigswoll is offline Banned
    The multiple concusions and the severe headaches that he complained about along with hundreds of ex -NFL players complain of had nothing to do with it!!! Poor guy constant migraines u can't get rid of or fixed wid cause ne to wanna kill myself 2. Crazy part is that he shot himself I'n chest. All these ex players have killed themselves by shooting I'n head so scientist have been saying they wish they cud examine the brain to c what's going on but cant due to headshots. I think this dude cared about the research to save ppl so much he shot himself I'n heart. I truly believe he did so that they can examine his brain. That takes balls. But to hear this group of office diks saying steroids did it hAd me so mAd and if i wasn't with my 15 month old wud have had a great conversation but decided it wasn't worth it

Thor249 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah because if I have plenty of money and nothing serious to worry about besides headaches I would kill myself.........

I have zero feelings for suicide deaths..... There are kids starving in the world who have seen their parents murdered in front of them and yet they dont kill themselves, idk maybe some do but when you compare the problems of an ex nfl star to people living in poverty it's a ****ing joke.

On a side note yeah I also hate when uneducated people try and sound smart and blame roids.

I bet half these people go out binge drink and use narcotics but still consider that safer than roids......

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor249 View Post
    Yeah because if I have plenty of money and nothing serious to worry about besides headaches I would kill myself.........

I have zero feelings for suicide deaths..... There are kids starving in the world who have seen their parents murdered in front of them and yet they dont kill themselves, idk maybe some do but when you compare the problems of an ex nfl star to people living in poverty it's a ****ing joke.

On a side note yeah I also hate when uneducated people try and sound smart and blame roids.

I bet half these people go out binge drink and use narcotics but still consider that safer than roids......
    Uh, if there was nothing to get rid of those intense headaches, and hallucinations, you might consider it. You can't say you wouldn't do what he did when you're not in his shoes.

I hope instead of blaming steroids , they use this as an opportunity to get first concussion awareness and then money for research to help prevent and treat brain injuries.

SMcB is offline Associate Member
    I never knew he was suffering from concussions during his career. Where did it mention this? When I first read the article about his death, it looked like it could be murder. He was found with a gunshot wound to his chest and a gun was supposedly at his side. If he did in fact shoot himself in the chest, wouldn't the gun be on his body and not on the side of it?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswoll View Post
    Today while eating lunch i had to hear a conversation behind me saying that he killed himself because of steroids!!! Ppl are so ignorant jus had to get that off my chest with fellow aas users. Why such bad misconception on aas?? I feel better lol
    The media has people so ill informed about AAS use it makes me sick. I'm sorry to hear about Mr. Seau but I beleive his problems were
    far greater than just steroids .

Warrior1700 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMcB View Post
    I never knew he was suffering from concussions during his career. Where did it mention this? When I first read the article about his death, it looked like it could be murder. He was found with a gunshot wound to his chest and a gun was supposedly at his side. If he did in fact shoot himself in the chest, wouldn't the gun be on his body and not on the side of it?
    Not necessarily, he probably did not die instantly and either the recoil from the fire arm or even him just prior to death may have moved his arm that was holding the gun.

Such a tragedy.

I feel the same as Thor when it comes to suicide, however, as honkey said, we were not in his shoes. He did attempt suicide a couple years ago, after an arrest for assault on his gf, he drove his car off of a cliff, claimed he fell asleep. Who knows. It's still a selfish act and EV1 around suicide deaths suffer.

RIP Jr...one of my fav Line backers.

Also, ref the OP, these people are clueless about aas. They all need to get a cat, name it Clue and they will have one.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Yeh the news of this while in the hospital made for an even shocking day
    Grew up watching Jr play...one of the most dominant players alltime

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Typical assumption from ignorant people. It's funny I pointed out the commercial not long ago to a co worker about Androgel 1.6 and had him google it. He was shocked to find out it was Testosterone /steroids the same thing everyone is crying about being so BAD... LOL

I explained it's the same with everything else in the news, only media hype.

Thread Information