Thread: Equapoise!

jakeyyah is offline New Member

Equapoise!

hey everybody im new to all this not new to weight lifting though. a friend of mine reccomended taking equapoise said he had great gains. i was wondering what side effects it may have on the long run. and reasons to take or not to take it. ive been lifting for around a year and a half. 6"1. 187lbs more or less around 10 percent body fat.

i was also wondering what would happen if my friend and i split the cycle half and half.

jpowell is offline Banned
    not worth it. y risk shutting down your system for 6 weeks, when you need to go at least 12 to notice gains. do your homework, this not a sup to run solo.

yeah my friend and i were just talking about it today havent done much research on it. and dont plan on going on it until i know everything i need to know. what would be the effects if i did though?

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Put it this way, I have some equipoise given too me for free, and I don't think I'm going to even use it! It has less sides because it give less(no real) results

hahhah well put. my friend was teling me how he got SOME gains and not really any side effects. what else could work to help gain a few pounds without having too many sideeffects?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeyyah View Post
    hahhah well put. my friend was teling me how he got SOME gains and not really any side effects. what else could work to help gain a few pounds without having too many sideeffects?
    some food.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information