Thread: Need help

Hypo1 is offline New Member

Need help

hello to everyone who reading this is my first post and would like so info and help from anyone who has used. i had never used and need help been reading alot of post ups and every one is diffence just need some advice for a expert

my age 22 171cm tall and weight is 62kg i would like to start my first cycle not sure what to start with im after the lean build i have added photo of my build right now

i have got my hand on testosterone enanthate just wanna know what else is need to avoid side effects like hair lose and bitch tit as the call them or should i try something else for my first cycle

any help please would be very greatful

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0292.JPG 
Views:	250 
Size:	487.9 KB 
ID:	122699Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0294.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	565.4 KB 
ID:	122700Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0297.JPG 
Views:	255 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	122701
    Last edited by Hypo1; 05-07-2012 at 03:40 AM.

Devil_Doc is offline Associate Member
    Post your stats.... how long youve trained, deit, etc....

BigBosanac is offline Junior Member
    Read up, get your diet and training in check first. Everyone will tell you the same thing, you can use all the gear in the world but without these two most important things, you will not get anywhere. Also consider/read up on the risks of starting before 25.

I know the risks that I want to get so experts help on a cycle

What would winny promo and test do for me in a first cycle will I gain more lean muscle??

cruyff is offline Junior Member
    Hit the weights and in the meantime check out the profiles of steroids and cycle buillding articles. Make it a longterm goal to build up to the point of using gear.

Quote Originally Posted by bodybycookiesandcake View Post
    so hes 17 now, so hes gonan reach his genetic limit when hes 20?

I'm not 17 I'm 22 turning 23 soon plus your no help at all ur comments kinda put people down

Make food your "cycle" for now. It will do wonders. Check out the diet section

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypo1

I'm not 17 I'm 22 turning 23 soon plus your no help at all ur comments kinda put people down
    The truth hurts sometimes, you can put on 10kg and drop bf very easily with a good diet and dedication, how will you grow without diet and dedication? Steroids aren't magic, you still need put the hard work in and if you aren't doing it now you won't do it on cycle

That's why I have post this and would
    Like to start on a cycle and gain and lean up

JDBeretta is offline Member
    You're borderline too young to be cycling. We don't advise on steroid use to people under 25.

Honestly ask yourself if you have BUSTED YOUR ASS in the gym for a year (most guys will say 2-4 years) while being extremely diligent with your diet. If you can answer that question with "yes", then you might want to start doing some research on what steroids can do for you. If you think you're going to run a cycle and drop body fat and increase solid muscle by 30 lbs, you're dreaming.

I will tell you this; if you decide that you want to use steroids , do a TESTOSTERONE ONLY cycle first. Yes you'll lose fat. Yes you'll gain muscle. But ONLY if you do it correctly. I can pretty much promise you you'll regret it if you start before you're ready.

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    The truth hurts sometimes, you can put on 10kg and drop bf very easily with a good diet and dedication, how will you grow without diet and dedication? Steroids aren't magic, you still need put the hard work in and if you aren't doing it now you won't do it on cycle
    I'm am dedication to start hard I'm will not let any thing go to waste So please help with a good cycle

I'm am dedication to start hard I'm will not let any thing go to waste So please help with a good cycle
    I am dedication to tell people like you that steroids won't help you.

Like JDBeretta said, get your training and diet in check, bust your ass for at least a year then consider it. In that time there are many things to study up on before just jumping on a cycle. If you don't even have an idea how to run that you have a lot of reading you can do

Quote Originally Posted by JDBeretta View Post
    You're borderline too young to be cycling. We don't advise on steroid use to people under 25.

Honestly ask yourself if you have BUSTED YOUR ASS in the gym for a year (most guys will say 2-4 years) while being extremely diligent with your diet. If you can answer that question with "yes", then you might want to start doing some research on what steroids can do for you. If you think you're going to run a cycle and drop body fat and increase solid muscle by 30 lbs, you're dreaming.

I will tell you this; if you decide that you want to use steroids, do a TESTOSTERONE ONLY cycle first. Yes you'll lose fat. Yes you'll gain muscle. But ONLY if you do it correctly. I can pretty much promise you you'll regret it if you start before you're ready.
    Thank you sir for you helpful advice I'm looking to head in this direction and start a new look. I have been working hard my weight was 82kg 2 years ago but problem was all that time i had just focus on cardio and a but of strength training I went as low 55 kg last year I'm pretty sure and till today I'm 62kg I just thought if I can start a cycle it would be a boost also I would not just use test i would like to know what else can I add

Thank you sir for you helpful advice I'm looking to head in this direction and start a new look. I have been working hard my weight was 82kg 2 years ago but problem was all that time i had just focus on cardio and a but of strength training I went as low 55 kg last year I'm pretty sure and till today I'm 62kg I just thought if I can start a cycle it would be a boost also I would not just use test i would like to know what else can I add
    Unless you're very short, you can gain a lot more from training and dieting correctly. I promise you this. Like 110% promise you this.

When I read between the lines here, I honestly see that you're trying to find a way to supplement hard work. Using medium effort and steroids isn't going to help you. Sustain a solid training program and diet for some time and use steroids when you've hit a limit that you CAN'T pass (not don't want to pass).

And as for your first cycle, testosterone on its own will be the best way to go. Leave the stacking until you get some amazing results from test alone.

Quote Originally Posted by JDBeretta View Post
    Unless you're very short, you can gain a lot more from training and dieting correctly. I promise you this. Like 110% promise you this.

When I read between the lines here, I honestly see that you're trying to find a way to supplement hard work. Using medium effort and steroids isn't going to help you. Sustain a solid training program and diet for some time and use steroids when you've hit a limit that you CAN'T pass (not don't want to pass).

And as for your first cycle, testosterone on its own will be the best way to go. Leave the stacking until you get some amazing results from test alone.
    thanks you sir for your kind words im going to give it ago and see how we go thanks

Bevsta123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypo1 View Post
    hello to everyone who reading this is my first post and would like so info and help from anyone who has used. i had never used and need help been reading alot of post ups and every one is diffence just need some advice for a expert

my age 22 171cm tall and weight is 62kg i would like to start my first cycle not sure what to start with im after the lean build i have added photo of my build right now

i have got my hand on testosterone enanthate just wanna know what else is need to avoid side effects like hair lose and bitch tit as the call them or should i try something else for my first cycle

any help please would be very greatful

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0292.JPG 
Views:	250 
Size:	487.9 KB 
ID:	122699Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0294.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	565.4 KB 
ID:	122700Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0297.JPG 
Views:	255 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	122701
    you are farkn small for 22.. judging by your pics looks like you havent even lifted yet alone thought about setting up a good diet first. You need to fix your diet before thinking bout hitting gear, i was ignorant before then i changed my diet, put on 4kg's of mucle since my changes not alot but once you start gaining and able to see differences itll boost ur motivation.
    Last edited by Bevsta123; 05-08-2012 at 09:00 PM.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Lets get this back on track....

If you have no advice or help please do not post....

Hypo1 some of these guys are talking from experience and you may want to listen to them it can help you alot... The ones that were acting like asses are not to be posing in here and will be taken care of if they do...

1 was actually banned today so no worries of him...

Good day!
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Thread Information