secxces is offline New Member

Thumbs up Important Newbee Question

To anyone who can answer,
    Let me just take 1 min of your time, Heres the deal, Im 18 and I have been a fat fuck for about 5 years now. Its been miserable but when I finally realized I could do something to fix it, it was pretty far gone. I have spent almost 1 year now working my body back into some sort of shape. But I am a full time student, work almost between 20 to 40 hours a week, and when I want to be, very dedicated.

I have lost almost 23 pounds but I have put on alot of muscle, so the only thing I can really say is I have gone down from a 38 to 31, 32 waist, and from not being able to lift 110 ponuds to lifting 200 on the nose.

Now, I know that I am responsible and smart enough to take a cycle and workout with it, my only problem is eating right and working out consistantly. Im the type of person that needs to see results to take actions.
    "The secret of discipline is motivation. When a man is sufficiently motivated, discipline will take care of itself."-Albert Einstein

So what I really need is a jump up, a big step up on my body, I have been researching for about 6 weeks now, and talking to numerous people at my gym that have been using juice. But I just really need some input from professionals.

Finally, after all this shit, My question is :
    Can someone suggest and educated cycle to fit me?

I will post a picture.
    Height: 5"7
    Weight: 178
    Common workout: 3 days a week, 3 days cardio, 1 day rest

Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanx to anyone who replys.....

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Important Newbee Question-secxces.jpg  

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    well, I'm diggin the quote. Been going by that for a long time(hence the sig)

None the less, your too young right now. You seem to be on the right track. If you remain on the right track, by the time you are ready for steroids , you'll be way ahead of the game for starting research now.

I would offer to say that you should increase your workout to 5 days a week and do cardio 3-4 days. That should speed up your process.

What does your diet look like?

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    1st, and I won't rip you, but 1st off YOU ARE TOO YOUNG! You have a minimum of 3 more years of maturing physically and mentally! I in no means am trying to be a Tool! to you, I am letting you know that you have a long way to go before you start a cycle.
    If you are still trying to loose BF, then do cardio 3-4 times a week, and byfar the MOST MOST important thing is what you eat! A diet is SO important! You need to look for a diet! High in protein and low in carbs! Workout 4-5 times a week. High high reps with weight that will allow you to be strict in your movements! Good form is also very important! Then when you are 23 or 24 and you have built a base that is solid and mature! you should think about a cycle! If you want to do something try protein and creatine, but if you're going to loose and cut don't use the creatine!
    That is it man! do this and you should be good to go when your 23/24. Eat right and workout HARD!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It seems like you are doing well on your own if you are down to a 31 inch waist. You need to have the dedication part down before you think about steroids . The motivation is already there if you want to fix your appearance and health. I would suggest a couple of more years of working out and diet before your first cycle.

Thanx, My diet is alright but could be better, I try to stay away from High carbs mostly, I eat alot of salad and tuna,
    My fav: two peice of bread covered with tuna and a peive of low fat white cheese to top it off mmmmmmgood
    but I eat alota salads and when I have no choise to eat bad stuff I try not to eat at all, so, my diet could be alot better,
    But I know im young but I really wanna do this , Any other advice!?

Well right now im working with cell tech and It just isnt giving me fast and big enough gains, I know im young ok, But come one, If tyou knew then what you know now, wouldnt you have done thingsd diferently.
    I know its always gonna be in my head to juice, Im afraid im gonna take the wrong stuff and regret it for a long time. But like I said more suggestions are welcome.

mammoth is offline Member
    I don't feel as though steroids is the way to go for you. You said yourself that you have trouble with your diet and training, which lends to reason as to why you shouldn't start AAS. First I would suggest working on your discipline first. The quote from Albert Einstein (IMO) is a half-truth. You have to walk before you can run. You WILL one day see results that WILL motivate you, however you need to bust your ass and teach yourself how to be disciplined for the discipline to get any easier. Work on your diet and your training and worry about the sauce later. I promise it will pay off for you in the end. If you work out your training and diet issues and continue the routine for at least another three years you will be more than ready to jump on the sauce and explode like a freak. If you skip the important stuff and dive head first into the sauce you will do nothing but get fatter and make minimal gains at best. Without training and diet steroids are nothing. Just my .02!

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    hey bro... your not fat if your 178 and a 31" waist. Look at yourself a little bit better than that.. all you need to do is turn it into muscle. like everyone else has said, up your cardio and your weight training days. If you want some kind of supplements look into hydroxycut, or ripped fuel... you would be surprised what you can do with the right diet and one of those supplements! Good luck

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If I knew then what I know now then I would have waited longer before taking AAS. That is why we are giving you that advice. We have been where you are and know better. You have admitted you don't have your diet down and I am sure your workout regime could be toned up. It sounds like you want a quick fix but this is a lifestyle change and one you need to be committed to. It is not for everyone.

Ok its making me thing a little different, actually its making me a little more freaked (scared) about it to tell you the truth! Well , I dont know, you think even taking a low level roid, something thats not to strong but will help me a little .?

Ok its making me think a little different, actually its making me a little more freaked (scared) about it to tell you the truth! Well , I dont know, you think even taking a low level roid, something thats not to strong but will help me a little .?

mammoth is offline Member
    NO, If your diet sucks and your training sucks then the results from anything ESPECIALLY a low dose steroid is going to suck! Period.

I see what everyone is saying and Im thinking about taking it into consideration now, I didnt get one responce that I was looking for but everyone seems to agree one what I should do though.
    But
    I met at least 3 or 4 guys my age that are juicin right now and I have seen them do some kick ass gains in the past 4 to 8 weeks, there only 18, and they dont work out or eat any better than I, one of them is a pretty good friend so I do no. I just wanna know why its so bad to take them at this age!

?????????/

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    The reason they are telling you that your to young is because your body hasn't fully grown yet. Doing any type of steroid at that age will most likely do more harm than good. These guys know there stuff. There has been a lot of post about guys doing a cycle to young and I'm telling you, you don't want to be in there shoes. From what I've learned, DIET is JUST AS IMPORTANT if not more important than AAS. If your diet isn't perfect, AAS won't help bro. Were telling you this because we would hate for you to hurt yourself, or waste your money. Your body is still pumping out tons of TEST, and why ruin a good thing? God, I would give anything to be young again and have test running through me! You already seem to be doing very well so far, so keep up the good work. I know it's soo tempting to try it because it seems like the easy quick fixed, but I promise it's not. You have already admitted to yourself you have to fine tune your diet and workout regime, so get that in order first. look up diet on the search and you will find a ton of great plans..
    Best of luck to you, I know you will make the right decision. You might also search post of young guys who thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread, and ended up regretting it. Just spend some time reading up on posts. there is soooooo much to learn and this is a great site to learn from.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 04-16-2003 at 02:29 PM.

THANKS FOR ALL THE IMPUT ALL, I DONT THINK IM GONNA BE JUCIN FOR A WHILE, I PROBABLY WANT STOP THINKING ABOUT IT BUT I WONT SO IT, BUT SINCE IM NOT GONNA DO IT, I DO NEED TO STEP UP AT THE GYM, SO MY ASS IS SITTIN HERE ON THE COMPUTER WHEN I COULD BE THERE DOING SOMETHING A LITTLE MORE CONSTRUCTIVE, PEACE IM OUTTA HERE--------------->THANX AGAIN ALL!

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    you are probably one of the first smart kids i've seen EVER.... Good choice bro!! Nothing pays off like hard work....we will see you in a few years!!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Great decision!!!!! You made the right one. If you have time, please read the post below. It is long but well worth it!!!!!!!

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...369#post467369

Thread Information