bigguyy is offline New Member

Could you guy's give me some HELP!

What is the best AS to cut up? I am looking to gain only about 10 pounds of mass and loose about 20 pounds of fat! I have tried Winny in the past, I am thinking about buying a bottle of Spectrolabs 20cc winny and drinking 1cc every 2nd day for 40days. If i do that plus train 4 times a week with cardio 5 times a week plus sticking with the Atkins Diet. I think i should get good results? Also can anyone give me a killer work out routine to follow!

Thanks

jason864 is offline New Member
    ok first thing no steriod will get u cut bro Diet/cardio will. Steroids will just help maintain hard earned muscle when cutting. I think a moderate amount of test id say prop and some t3/clen will help u out. u can add winny in there too hardens u up a bit

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Could you give us some stats? What is your training experience? You say you have tried winny in the past. When and what were your results? You want to lose 20lbs of fat and gain 10 lbs of lean muscle. You seem to think that is an easy body transformation but I doubt you will accomplish that on winny alone. Have you ever done an Atkins diet? What is your current workout plan and what new one are you looking to do?

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    I'M GOING TO START A CYCLE WITH FINA 75MG ED/PROP 50 MG ED FOR 8 WEEKS. AND I'M GOING TO START T3 FOR 6 WEEKS ALONG WITH THAT CLEN 2 WEEKS ON AND OFF FOR HTE 8 WEEKS... I HEAR T3 IS SICK AND WILL SHED ALOT OF FAT ALONG WITH CLEN... FINA AND PROP IS TO PRESERVE THE MUSCLE I HAVE AND ALSO HELP MAKE MORE AND GIVE ME SOME MORE STRENGHT.. BUT I'VE HEARD GOOD STUFF ABOUT T3......SO I HOPE I'M GOOD

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    easy on the caps

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    ????? WHAT DO U MEAN TOLINKA?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Take off your Caps Lock.

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    all caps are hard on the eyes bro..

bigguy, to gain 10 lbs of pure lean muscle and drop 20 lbs of fat is very very hard to do, usally one or the other is the best aproach.

if your a seasoned cycler, you could run some thing like this

1-4 test prop 100mgs eod
    1-12 test e 400-500mgs
    1-12 eq 400-500mgs
    9-14 50mgs ed winny

followed by clomid therpy

some may also suggest a tren and winny cycle maybe an eight weeker, which may also yeild the gains you are looking for,
    as far a losing 20lbs of fat u should try to take care of that first a good clean diet, low sugars,low fat, high protien( johhny-b could give you a good layout of calories to intake for a target weight that you want) i forget the formula..., anyway to make a long post short do one or the other, loose the flab the pack on some quality lbs
    good luck

bws

Thread Information