Scooby is offline Junior Member

Exclamation -> Cycle Advice <-

ok.. So this is what i have in Mind for my first cycle. My Goals are to Get bulk up and Cut up as much as i can after.. Sust and Winny.

Week 1-2 Sust (250mg)
    Week 3-6 Sust (500 mg) Injected Thursday's and Monday's
    Week 7-8 Sust (250mg)

Then the Winny. I Dont know what exactly would be the best way to take it.. I'm planing to take it for at least 5 weeks if not 6.. Which do you recommend Everyday (50mg) or Every Other day (100mg)?

I got Anti-e's and Noval on Hand.

I'm working with what i have and dont believe that injectin the sust eod is ganna be the best way to go for my first cycle.. Prop and Eth are hard to find around here so if you offer advice please consider that I want to stick with just Sust and Winny... BUT I was Also considering Maybe adding some Primo.. I heard that Sust and Primo are a good Mix..?

Hit me back. Scoobs.

:afro:

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If that's all you have then go 250mg every 5 days, if you could get 2 more sus that would give you 10 weeks. I don't like the idea of cutting right after you bulk, here's why. Your body hasn't gotten used to carry the new muscle you've gained, so when your cutting you have a high chance of losing some or more of that new muscle.

Building the body you want is like an artist taking a block of granite and chiseling a statue, if he wants a big statue he starts with a big block.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Damn I forgot to ask how old you are?

JohnnyB

Dont worry bro I post alot of threads asking for some advice for other people.. Keep it coming..

Thanx.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    you need to add something androgenic to that cycle I'd add tren , ed and winny at the end. if it's a question of having enough wait and get everything together......don't jump the gun what are your goals for this cycle and what are your stats
    Last edited by ECFATCAT; 04-23-2003 at 09:14 AM.

Well I just wanted to Use Sust Winny and Maybe some Primo.. Its not a question of not having enough cuz i Live in thailand, it sells like asprin. My Goal is to get fairly big and then cut down a bit. Its my first cycle so i'm looking for something Mild.

How do you suggest i take the winny?

Bump!

Thread Information