Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member

T3 enhances steroids?

the steroid info at anabolicreview.com says:

"Athletes who use low dosages of Cytomel report that by the simultaneous intake of steroids , the steroids become more effective, most likely as the result of the faster conversion of protein. "

I know that alot of the information on the steroid info pages is incorrect (for example, recommending clenbuterol for 8-10 weeks at a time), but I was wondering if anyone noticed T3 giving better gains. At dieting levels (around 100mcg) I wonder if any potential benefit is eliminated by catabolism. Also, I am unclear on how T3 interacts with protein. Does it waste more protein and burn it up as fuel? Or does it actually enhance and increase protein synthesis within the muscle? Does it do both? Any experiences are helpful.
    Thanks,

-SF

jason864 is offline New Member
    They say T3 enhances because it speeds up protein synethisis in muscle, speeds up the rate at which the proteinis processed whether u use it for building has alotto do with ur diet if u have low carbs then yes it will burn it as energy rather than building however if ur diet is good it can enhance
    my 2 cents

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    When they say to take it with AS they suggest dosage of 12.5-25mcg. Not high dosages, and it is supposed to increase protein synthesis like jason said, that is why you could potential gain more muscle provided your diet is on point..

Pain

Thread Information