sugarshane is offline Junior Member

comming off cycle question....

Hey bros
    its been about 19 days after my last shot of 500mg test enan a week. i know im supposed to take clomid and all, but i feel fine and my nuts r fine and my sex drive is fine etc.. im worried if i take the clomid im gunna fuck something up. should i wait till im feeling like shit, cuz honestly i feel normal.
    what do you guys think?

thanks

jason864 is offline New Member
    TAKE IT or u will be sorry 21 days after last injection right now u still have slightly high levels trust me take it 300mg day 1 100mg next 10days an 50mgs 10 after

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Jason is right,

You should take it, even if everything is fine, you will still loose your gains, I didnt take my clomid properly and I lost alot of wieght.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Bro I don't think clomid is like Nolva in that you should wait until you see problems before taking it. It's more something which will AVOID the losses you will face post cycle.

Bottom line it's your $$...if you don't mind wasting it on AS only to lose the gains then skip out on the clomid.

Iceburg is offline Junior Member
    Seriously Bro .... why risk it?

The sust is still slightly active ..... it's made that way. Our bodies are incredible machines, capable of incredible things ..... but they do need our help.

Don't Fu@k around Bro ..... take your clomid and you won't have to regret your decision later.

Thread Information