Slypknot is offline Member

Anti-e's for Fina

I've been researching what I'll need to anti any sides from running Fina (it would be my first time using it). There seems to be quite a bit so lemme know if I'm off here...

Bromo - Run ONLY if gyno symptoms occur

Vitamin B6 - Fina seems to increase prolactin/progesterone levels, which B6 will assist in maintaining (unless gyno occurs, then bromo is required of course)

Nolva - While prolactin/progesterone levels are raised this lowers Test levels which increases estrogen levels thus possibly causing problems with gyno from estrogen... Nolva to be used only in the case of gyno appearing.

Liquidex - NOT required.

Clomid - Required post cycle as usual

SO... if I have this right... as an example this is a pure Fina cycle without any test. Throughout the cycle I need to run B6 daily. IF gyno shows up I need to take Nolva/Bromo at the same time because there's noway to truly tell what is causing it (progesterone/estrogen)?!?!

Damn this doesn't look like much fun.... ?

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    More than likely you won't see gyno at all, but it looks like you will have an arsenal set up just in case. I am currently 4-5 weeks in and I haven't seen a sign yet, and I doubt you will unless you are running high doses... but in any case, you look ready. More than me anyways, I just have nolva and clomid for post cycle. If signs do show, the nolva/bromo combo that you posted would be your best bet. I am taking test too, which I would suggest you to add in your cycle, but it seems you already are set on the all fina cycle... or maybe I read wrong and you are taking test. Oh well, you researched, good job.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Slyp I would strongly advise running some test in there. Even if it's only 250mgs of Enth a week because your not going to like the loss of sex drive that you'll probably experience.
    Other then that you're going to love Fina :-)

Sorry - didn't mean to make it sound like I was actually going to run Fina without test.... it was just an example to make sure my thinking was correct in how Fina Gyno can be handled.... adding test to the example would have just clouded it a bit.

I actually am looking at trying to fit fina into this cycle

Week 1-4 Dbol @50mg ED
    Week 1-12 Primo@400mg (M/W/F injects)
    Week 1-12 Enth@500mg (M/W injects)
    Week 9-14 Winny@50mg ED

Would fina even make sense in this cycle (it would be my 2nd one as I'm finishing up my first now)?? Or would that be slightly overkill??

Pheedno is offline Respected Member

Re: Anti-e's for Fina

Originally posted by Slypknot

Nolva - While prolactin/progesterone levels are raised this lowers Test levels which increases estrogen levels thus possibly causing problems with gyno from estrogen... Nolva to be used only in the case of gyno appearing.

Thats not exactly right.
    When Prolactin is raised, Testoosterone is lowered. The body produces estrogen in ratio with Test, so lowered test results in lowered estrogen, which in turn raises progesterone. In that case, Bromo is your drug. Now, when taking that Bromo, your prolactin will be reduced, which will raise Test, and by doing that, the body will begin to produce more estrogen. Thats why it's important to have Nolva(in case that elevated estrogen gets out of hand).

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Personaly with summer coming up I would drop the d-bol and add the fina in weeks 4-11 75mgs ed. Or you can even start it at week 1.
    Also you might wanna run armidex w/ this cycle.
    Other then that I really like this cycle..
    Goodluck,

Thanks for correcting me Pheedno...It gets a little confusing with what's raising/lowering what.

So what you'd recommend for a decent summer cycle would be to add the Fina in at week 4?? Shouldn't I run it for the first 7 weeks?? I'm only using the dbol as a quick starter for the cycle, and Fina seems to have similar qualities.... sigh, decisions decisions...

Thread Information