mrblonde is offline New Member

Hydroxycut with enanthate?

Is it safe to take ephederine based fat burners i.e Hydroxycut while doing a 10 week cycle of enanthate ?

Thanks again for the help.

Got Gear? is offline Member

Re: Hydroxycut with enanthate?

Originally posted by mrblonde
    Is it safe to take ephederine based <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=FAT%20BURNER S" target="_blank">fat burner</a> s i.e Hydroxycut while doing a 10 week cycle of enanthate ?

Thanks again for the help.
    ECA is never 100% safe.

But alot of bro's have used it while on cycle and most have no problems.

mrblonde is offline New Member
    Thanks I'll give it a try.

**Middleweight** is offline Associate Member
    I've wondered this also.
    bump

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    you should realize that anytime you put gear in your body you stress your heart, when you put hydroxycut in your body you also stress your heart....even though people do it doesnt make it safe...plus its kinda counter active, your taking test to bulk and hydroxy to cut...why not focus on one or the other...use hydroxy cut after your cycle to take away bloat and fat...use arimidex to keep the bloat down during your cycle....Madmax

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Depending on how hard he's dieting, he may be taking the enanthate just to maintain his muscle mass.

There's no problem with running bulking steroids during a cutting cycle. So long as you have a clear idea of what you want to do. Obviously bulking and cutting at the same time isn't going to work well.

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    did'nt you post a while back that you have high bp?
    if so i would say no its not cool to take the both together like madmax said it a lot of strain on your heart....could be some serious problems bro. get your bp in check first then go for it.

bws

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    I had a hard time swollening this idea of madmaxs in the past. I wanted to get huge and ripped and at the same time. I found by dieting and using eca while bulking resulted in a waste of time and money. I basically took off a few pounds of fat and gained a few pounds of muscle - where I could have added 20lbs kept 10-12 of muscle and then dropped 10lbs of fat. Still coming out at 220 - but have increased lbm % a ton. Bulk then cut or cut then bulk is the way to go. You can shoot for lean mass or trying to keep gains - ie, something to keep you from being catibolic while using say cynomel/clen but to truely bulk while cutting is hard on your body and I don't think you will be happy with the results!

Thread Information