Thread: cycle Dilema!!

lewisf09 is offline New Member

cycle Dilema!!

ok guys,

after a lot of help and advice from you guys i was gonna start my 1st cycle of test ethan for 10-12 weeks with clomid post and probally add in EQ for 10-12 weeks (as below). As this was my first cycle was gonna start at low dosages to see how my body respondes.

Test Ethan 250mg week 1-10/12
    EQ 200mg week 1-10/12

Now im having problems getting test Ethan or cyp (to long a story to go into) these are my options

Sus
    deca
    Dbol
    EQ

Can i swap my idea of test eth 250mg and run sus250mg i've been reading alot of post on here about having to run sus eod. Can i have your views on what to go with bearing in mind i want to start low dosages first cycle to see how my body respondes?

Thanks

Got Gear? is offline Member

Re: cycle Dilema!!

Originally posted by [email protected]
    ok guys,

after a lot of help and advice from you guys i was gonna start my 1st cycle of test ethan for 10-12 weeks with clomid post and probally add in EQ for 10-12 weeks (as below). As this was my first cycle was gonna start at low dosages to see how my body respondes.

Test Ethan 250mg week 1-10/12
    EQ 200mg week 1-10/12

Now im having problems getting test Ethan or cyp (to long a story to go into) these are my options

Sus
    deca
    Dbol
    EQ

Can i swap my idea of test eth 250mg and run sus250mg i've been reading alot of post on here about having to run sus eod. Can i have your views on what to go with bearing in mind i want to start low dosages first cycle to see how my body respondes?

Thanks
    Sust isn't the ideal replacement, but should work well enough. You just won't get to take advantage of the short lasting esters.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    dont even waste your time with those doses....250mg a week is nothing you'll be wasting your time...you can swap the deca for eq and id suggest getting cyponaite...if not id wait until some came your way....no more than 10 weeks on your first cycle....Madmax

test cyp 500mg (1-10)
    deca 300mg (1-10)

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Originally posted by Madmax
    dont even waste your time with those doses....250mg a week is nothing you'll be wasting your time...you can swap the deca for eq and id suggest getting cyponaite...if not id wait until some came your way....no more than 10 weeks on your first cycle....Madmax

test cyp 500mg (1-10)
    deca 300mg (1-10)

Don't be so sure there Max...

Many a newbie has made decent gains on as little as 250mg of sust a week. He's a little heavier, but also running EQ.

I do agree tho, the dose is pretty low..

lewisf09 is offline New Member
    madmax,

what about:

sus 500mg week
    deca 300mg week

sus instead of either test cyp or enth. Or should i wait until cyp or ethan comes my way?

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    if it was me, i would wait, sust needs to be shot eod to get any kind of even levels...at 250mg per week its useless...i took in the fact its your first cycle, but i suggest you do it right, wait for the cyp or testenathate to come your way, dont put a cycle together in haste, youll be kicking yourself for it....Madmax

Thread Information