jamesz123 is offline Associate Member

Reduced Force of ejaculation on a cycle !! ?

I noticed that for the past two times I am not ejaculating as forcefully as I usually do. I am on a mildish 10 WEEK cycle, 6-7 weeks into the cycle.
    I did not experience any major increase in sex drive anyway but massive pump and some strength gains while on the cycle. no real sex drive increase but I did notice that I do not ejaculate as forcefully as I used to. NEVER experienced such a thing and it is making me a little nervous. Tell you the truth it only happened two times (last two times) and that is all but still. i just hit 40....and maybe it all mental especially with work and workouts etc.

Anyone experience such a thing ? please share.

my cycle consists of Tren 250-300 (broken up into EOD) and Sust. 250 to 300 PER WEEK. That is a mild cycle I would think. I have like 3-4 weeks to go. I never used Tren before - first time.

Sure i have used Sust (and other stuff) before. This is my 5-6 cycle. The last cycle i did was like a year ago so they are all Well spaced out.

I am looking for some solid quality mass and strength gain ...even if it is just a few solid pounds. i have Nolvadex and Anadrol 50 (!!) on hand.

Anyone on the ejaculation issue lol...HELP

awms is offline Senior Member
    less sperm volume = less power lol think about when you have sex multiple times in a night....the 2nd or 3rd load is always much less powerful then the first.

Keit81 is offline New Member
    Are u in the Olympics for long distance sperm shooting if not its ok it will come back

Quote Originally Posted by Keit81 View Post
    Are u in the Olympics for long distance sperm shooting if not its ok it will come back
    YOu just making me feel good Keith81 lol
    I am almost freakn out here !!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    i have experienced exactly that. describe your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    less sperm volume = less power lol think about when you have sex multiple times in a night....the 2nd or 3rd load is always much less powerful then the first.
    Ok so you mean even on a mild cycle there are chances that the spream count went down ?
    i actually do believe that and I think it is the Tren (that i never used before).

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Ok:
    started 27th March took 50-60 Tren EOD and a total of 250 to 300 Sust per week. I looked at my records and for like a week I took no Sust but instead took Dec FOR A WEEK WITH TREN (which I suppose was a mistake since in many ways I think Tren and Dec are similar and should not be taken without test...BUT THESE ARE STILL MILD DOSAGES). For the first week I took 3 Dob per week (kick start it). So this is the 6.5 week of the cycle. i have 4 more Sust 250s and some Dec left (no tren) .
    I am thinking just to use the Sust and no Dec and maybe mix throw in Anadrol 50 per day.......and finish the cycle in like the 9th week or so. I have some Nolvadex on hand and lots of Anadrol as i said.
    now I know this is not the perfect cycle but it is mild and it did (and is) giving me results. I have been training for years and realize that mild cycles with lots of consistent hard work will yield lastly results. Anyway that is that.
    Positive effects - great pump, some increase in strength and very quick recovery with hardly any sourness after real hard workout sessions
    (so obviously the stuff is working)i did not experience increase in sex drive but since last week i am NOT ejaculating like the 'machine gun' orgasm that I used to have. this happened twice . It is more like it is a pump that does not want to pump but is just pumping out the sperms...not sure how to describe it...
    This was the first time i used Tren.
    Sorry for the rant but here it is ....all on the table. please rip it apart....
    thx....
    Last edited by jamesz123; 05-12-2012 at 04:26 PM.

Atleast tell me your experience and how you got over it ...thx

i started using my ai (stane) properly.

i thought because i didn't "feel" off that i would only use ai to combat sides when they appeared..big no no. my pump was a 1/4 to half at best and sperm was just tiny little puddle of spooge. horrible. then i smartened up and started to listen to my own advice of eod 12.5mg of stane. once on that protocol everything came back to life.

i asked about your cycle because i wanted to see if you were using an ai on cycle.

i started using my ai (stane) properly.

i thought because i didn't "feel" off that i would only use ai to combat sides when they appeared..big no no. my pump was a 1/4 to half at best and sperm was just tiny little puddle of spooge. horrible. then i smartened up and started to listen to my own advice of eod 12.5mg of stane. once on that protocol everything came back to life.

i asked about your cycle because i wanted to see if you were using an ai on cycle.
    Wow I did not even know what this (stan) is - I had to google it out.
    I suppose I will JUST use Sustanon for the rest of the 3 - 4 weeks and start Nolvadex after a week or two after the last Sustanon shot (or before depending...) - llets see how it goes. this never happened to me before but than it could be the Tren that I never used before (even low dosage I might be sensitive to)...

you shouldn't have started this cycle. you weren't prepared at all bro. no diss..

gonebluffn is offline Associate Member
    I would spend a little time in the future planning a cycle making sure I have everything on hand that is needed ,your cycle is all over the place and not well thought out .

you shouldn't have started this cycle. you weren't prepared at all bro. no diss..
    I know - you right. i thought this was such mild dosage that it would be ok ...especially since i have used bigger cycles in the past and there was never an issue. Especially with libido.
    Anyway, you live and learn. You think I should atleast use Nolvadex immediately and just stop the rest ?

Quote Originally Posted by gonebluffn View Post
    I would spend a little time in the future planning a cycle making sure I have everything on hand that is needed ,your cycle is all over the place and not well thought out .
    you right - even on small dosage you should ever risk anything with this stuff.

Thor249 is offline Junior Member
    There's nothing mild about Tren ..
    I'm on a tren prop cycle and I expirience the same thing, hcg helps out a bit but the truth is your balls will shrink a little

eazy333 is offline New Member
    who cares, at least you know ur gear is real.... could he worse. anyway, when im on AAS i can have a problem busting a nut. ive gone for hours leaving hoes and sheets soaked in sweat not even busting a nut, shit sux

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Tren isnt a mild cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by eazy333 View Post
    who cares, at least you know ur gear is real.... could he worse. anyway, when im on AAS i can have a problem busting a nut. ive gone for hours leaving hoes and sheets soaked in sweat not even busting a nut, shit sux
    Ahh I see. Oh yeah the gear is real that I can tell you. The muscular pump I get I have never felt before. The problem is the ejaculation pump lol...ain't working that great. ...it is like it is reluctant to pump....and pumps at half force.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor249 View Post
    There's nothing mild about Tren ..
    I'm on a tren prop cycle and I expirience the same thing, hcg helps out a bit but the truth is your balls will shrink a little
    Ok - I do not have anymore Tren anyway - will just use the rest of the Sustanon and maybe some Anadrol . Wait a couple of months and than do a well thought out cycle. thx

Thread Information