Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    trident is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    miami, fl
    Posts
    13

    Drinking The Injectables.

    A friend of mine that was doing winstrol depot told me that the pain after injecting is nasty! I know i would probably loose alot of the effect of the steriod but can the injectables betaken orally?

  2. #2
    Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Worcester, Ma
    Posts
    256
    i am pretty sure that you would be wasting your money and time, considering that the amount in 1 cc would be lost in your mouth neverming getting to your body, besides for injectibles to work correctly they have to be given intramuscluary, but look at it this way if you do take juice orally you will have the most expensive piss i know of

  3. #3
    calidude's Avatar
    calidude is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    LAS VEGAS, NV
    Posts
    1,267

    YUP!!! AND....

    Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
    Rsox it would be wise to delete your post as it is incorrect and we dont want to give newbies misleading information
    This is in the wrong forum.

  4. #4
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    Originally posted by FKITLETSGO
    Research to the both of you. Shame on you guys.. Winny is effective when taken orally possibly as effective as intramuscular injections..read read read and learn bro's
    yup. winny is 17aa. all oral roids are. this means that their injectables all sit in aqueous solutions (water) therefore they are all edible. perhaps you could mix it with some grape juice or somethin

    peace

    ps. search button works great...i gave it a whirl earlier! no flame just a friendly bit of advice

  5. #5
    latasaurus's Avatar
    latasaurus is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    111
    first i would like to say winstrol is the least painful of all injectables i have taken .i like to inject winny in my thigh no pain there.next i would not advise taking it orally for it is meant to be injected.i have heard although that you can take a capsule like what a fatburner comes in and empty whatever is in there out and put the liquid winny in and take the pill.don't worry about the pain there is none inject it.

  6. #6
    snowman's Avatar
    snowman is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,148
    Originally posted by Rsox1
    i am pretty sure that you would be wasting your money and time, considering that the amount in 1 cc would be lost in your mouth neverming getting to your body, besides for injectibles to work correctly they have to be given intramuscluary, but look at it this way if you do take juice orally you will have the most expensive piss i know of
    Where did you get your information ???

    as soon as you put it in your mouth, it goes in your system ( just like putting and aspire under your toung so relieve pain).... your information is wrong bro. I sugest you do a lot more reading, before you give any advise.

  7. #7
    calidude's Avatar
    calidude is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    LAS VEGAS, NV
    Posts
    1,267

    Exclamation Research

    Originally posted by latasaurus
    first i would like to say winstrol is the least painful of all injectables i have taken .i like to inject winny in my thigh no pain there.next i would not advise taking it orally for it is meant to be injected.i have heard although that you can take a capsule like what a fatburner comes in and empty whatever is in there out and put the liquid winny in and take the pill.don't worry about the pain there is none inject it.
    This is your opinion. But like it was stated up top you can drink winny!!

  8. #8
    demetri's Avatar
    demetri is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    546

    Re: YUP!!! AND....

    Originally posted by calidude


    This is in the wrong forum.
    Yes, it should be a picture of a member drinking their Winny.

  9. #9
    DRAKE is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    8

    effect

    Winny can be taken orally. Nearly 80% remains while the other 20% is broken down. 80% is pretty good though; I pour a cc of winny on my wheaties. That's the real breakfast of champs.

  10. #10
    SLUMPBUSTR's Avatar
    SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    372
    being in this forum and with that title i was expecting to see a picture of somebody drinking winny.......i am dissapointed )=

  11. #11
    Sicilian30's Avatar
    Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    There is no place like ho
    Posts
    3,690
    I don't care what anyone says, winny hurts like a mofo when injecting, I much prefer drinking and I haven't noticed any difference in gains.. I have noticed that I get better results from liquid winny (so to speak) as oppossed to the tabs..

  12. #12
    keithq1122 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    texas, houston
    Posts
    31

    Re: effect

    Originally posted by DRAKE
    Winny can be taken orally. Nearly 80% remains while the other 20% is broken down. 80% is pretty good though; I pour a cc of winny on my wheaties. That's the real breakfast of champs.

    the real brekfast of champs is bowl full of dbols and pour ur winny on it

  13. #13
    BIG R's Avatar
    BIG R is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    598
    Winnie works both ways no matter what. Yes the digestive system will make the winnie go through you liver 2 instead of just once, but honestly both ways did me good.

    R

  14. #14
    SwoleDiesel662's Avatar
    SwoleDiesel662 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    209
    Is there an advantage to injecting it, such as easier on the liver?

  15. #15
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    its the same on the liver

  16. #16
    Rickson's Avatar
    Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,165
    I'm speechless.

  17. #17
    nj_'s Avatar
    nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,408
    Originally posted by Rickson
    I'm speechless.
    Me too.

  18. #18
    Iceburg is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Trensulveinya
    Posts
    92

    Re: effect

    Originally posted by DRAKE
    I pour a cc of winny on my wheaties. That's the real breakfast of champs.
    Your damn straight it is !!! .......

  19. #19
    Warrior's Avatar
    Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    6'0"/248lbs
    Posts
    7,129
    Any steroid with a 17A modification can be taken orally.

    Steroids with a 17B modification (esterfied for controlled releaase) are for IM.

  20. #20
    ECFATCAT's Avatar
    ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    us
    Posts
    372
    bad newbie .....you hve been invited back to your box ....J/K


    drink up that winny ...down the hatch

  21. #21
    taquipariu's Avatar
    taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    BRazil
    Posts
    232
    Sure, you can drink the winnies, but only them, as said.

    But I think it would be better to inject it...

  22. #22
    ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,414
    Im still confused..

    Never heard of swallowing winny, unless its in pill form!!
    And yes it does burn...

    Vin

    Winny,EQ,Suspension,Deca ..oh my god look at me!!

  23. #23
    Big Rush's Avatar
    Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Wal-Mart
    Posts
    3,498

    Re: effect

    Originally posted by DRAKE
    Winny can be taken orally. Nearly 80% remains while the other 20% is broken down. 80% is pretty good though; I pour a cc of winny on my wheaties. That's the real breakfast of champs.
    LOL...you have to be the same "DRAKE" that used to hang out in the AR chatrooms telling newbies that Clen is a steroid ...LOL........it's definitely you

  24. #24
    Rhino58's Avatar
    Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,454
    My suggestion is that you not give information without be sure of what you are saying.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •