Lattman is offline Associate Member

Arimidex on E-Bay?

Hey guys,

I have a few boxes of Arimidex I wanted to sell on E-bay, just wondering if anyone had experience with this...I thought it's a good place to start as most boards don't allow sollicitation!

Thx
    Lat

skii96 is offline Member
    isnt this post solicitation? he he

funkdoc911 is offline Junior Member
    i dont think ebay will allow u to actually sell that they screen the stuff that gets listed... it actually goes up a few hours after u post everthing.. but even if they do it doesnt seem like a safe bet.. in my opinion i would not do it...

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    why would you want to sell them??

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I believe it would violate eBay's TOS but you can try...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    bro, Ive seen deca dbol and anadrol sold on ebay. imo you are risking waaaaay too much. do you really need to sell your adex that badly? IMHO i believe you should be more carefull.

good luck

superjew is offline Associate Member
    Not worth the risk in my opinion. I have to believe that they have some system in place to keep people from selling prescription medication.

big swoll is offline Member
    symatech.....are you sure that you saw legit gear on ebay...it is against their rules to sell anything illegal....you can check their policies...im not flaming, just wondering if it was legit gear

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    save it buddy...sure you can turn a decent profit off of rookies that have no source better than ebay, however you can get in big trouble or draw unnecessary attention to yourself...remember ** addresses are logged and so are all items you sell just in case you were to be prosecuted for another steroid /schedule 3 drug in the future

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by big swoll
    symatech.....are you sure that you saw legit gear on ebay...it is against their rules to sell anything illegal....you can check their policies...im not flaming, just wondering if it was legit gear
    oh yes it was legit. does e-bay post public records of all things sold? there is so much stuff being sold on e-bay that they cannot possibly monitor it all. Should they catch him he would probably be in troulbe. I dont know what e-bay's policy is: for instance if they would just tell him that he couldnt sell it (most likely) or log his I P address and turn him in (less likely imo) but either way its not worth the risk.

peace

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by daem
    save it buddy...sure you can turn a decent profit off of rookies that have no source better than ebay, however you can get in big trouble or draw unnecessary attention to yourself...remember ** addresses are logged and so are all items you sell just in case you were to be prosecuted for another steroid/schedule 3 drug in the future
    Arimidex isn't controlled. I still wouldn't put it on eBay though, they will probably take down your auction before it completes.

Thread Information