still growin is offline Member

Started new cycle!

I had a hell of a time getting gear, but I finally got enough for a cycle rounded up. Here goes:

1-10 400 mg Norma Hellas Deca
    1-10 500 mg Underground Test Enanthate
    8-13 100 mg Underground Stanozolol
    14-17 clomid therapy
    L-Glutamine, Protein, Multi-vitamin, and Weight Gainer between meals.

I'm already off and running just starting week 3. I'll keep you updated on gains in the coming weeks. Already up 6 lbs since starting weight gainer, and should start feeling the gear soon!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Looks like you've put together something nice. Be patient for your gear to kick in since you don't have anything to really jumpstart it. Give it 3 weeks and then you'll start growing like crazy. Keep us updated on how everything goes.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Keep us up dated

JohnnyB

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    hows it going..looks like it will be a good one

I'm at the end of week 4 now, Starting to feel strength gains. Horney as hell! I am up another 5 lbs since week 3, with some bloat, but not what I expected from deca and enanth. It will come I am sure. I like this combo so far, better sense of well-being, more alert, and I am growing! Should really be hitting me these next two weeks or so!

I didn't run anything to jumpstart as I can be patient. I didn't want the possible sides and rapid water and strength gains from d-bol. It sucks to lose the gains, and I would rather slowly gain some keepable mass. Only problem is I have been eating 5000+ calories a day with weight gainer, and my bf% is up a little. Oh well, I am bulking, right? I'll cut up after again!

Nice results Bro, I noticed something you could go 11 with your test.

JohnnyB

? I thought enanthate as well as deca had 3 week esters? I could be wrong, and if I am I will run Test 11 weeks. Couldn't hurt,huh! Anyone else? Oh, I am looking to mabey throw some hcg in there as I have a hard time recovering from deca. When and how much? I have never done hcg before. I think you are supposed to run it before cycle ends, as it will drop your gonads, but you need to recover from hcg as well, right? Mabey at week 10? Thanks bro.

the deca does but not the enan, it'll clear out at the same time this way, just a suggestion. Don't forget Bro if your gains slow down or stop up those calories

JohnnyB

What is the clearance time on enanthate ? 2 weeks? And I hope I don't slow or stop with the gains, I can't eat no more!!! I have never felt so full all day long before! I tried to eat STEADILY throughout the entire day. 6 meals, and between, I am always drinking protein, weight gainer, protein bars, jerky etc. Food is getting expensive! Thanks for the replies bros

Yes 2 weeks. Your gains will slow down or stop because your not eating enough calories. Food is the most expensive part of a cycle, the juice is cheap compared to the food.

JohnnyB

Mabey in your case! I lost my good hookups, and after getting scammed 2 times, I steer clear of online gear. I get raped for gym prices, even the underground! Thanks bro

Sorry to hear that Bro, you have gear now so take full advantage of it

JohnnyB

Thread Information