jdog55 is offline Associate Member

Talking How do U do business.

I'm just wondering how people deal with thier orders. Kinda want to see if i'm a bad customer or a good one.

When you send your $$$.

1. Do you send it and forget about it and wait for it without ever sending an e-mail?

2.Do you send it and then send an e-mail asking is he recieved the $$$ and then forget about it and wait for it.

3. Do you check in with him weekly/bi-weekly asking for an update?

I myself am #1. I just don't like to bother people i guess.

I'm bored and just wondering how otherpeople do business.

Jdog55

[email protected]

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'd say I'm #1 too

JohnnyB

BIG-G is offline Banned
    Any of my sources have given me a "confermation of money pickup email", then a "shipment date email" and then is when i figure out how much time is left depending upon the mailing used.

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    I send a email upon sending funds. I get a confirm that money is recieved. He usually sends gear upon confirm from me of sending cash. Does not give me a date. Ships with in a day of confirm of cash is sent. If i don't see it in 10-14 days which has never happened usually recieve in 7. I am suppose to send him a email to see if there is a problem.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    my source follows up after recieving the money...telling me the day the package went out and the day money was recieved.

however in situations where i have not heard or whatever i won't hesitate to send an email just checking on status. if i just 'forgot' about it and waited i think that i would drive myself crazy.

and btw, sending out an email or two is not bugging someone...they choose to sell products and you are a customer, so it is my opinion that you are entitled to know what is going on. as the seller they have a responsibility to you as you are making money for them.
    Last edited by daem; 04-17-2003 at 07:25 AM.

razor67 is offline Banned
    i send an e-mail asking for a total..send cash..send another e-mail with conformation# and he usually ships before he even recieves funds..total of 3-5 days and im set.

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    i make a phone call and it arrives at my door that day. i let my source deal with getting it in. i would hate to wait 7 day to get my gear.

Thread Information