Thread: Cycle help

Christos is offline Junior Member

Cycle help

I'm planning my next cycle of eq/winny and I have found many different doses and legths.
    I'm 5'10 205lbs about 12-15bf I'm just ending a fina/sust cycle with great results.
    I figured eq 200mg x2/wk for 10 wks winny 50mgs eod for 10 wks
    My questions are is the winny to long and should I run the eq another 2 weeks? Also what should my post cycle be?

Thanks for any help guys.

skii96 is offline Member
    All cycles should be based around test IMO. Add some cyp or enan in there along side the eq and run the winny the last 6-8 wks of the cycle up til clomid

I'm just getting off sust. and I wanted to cut and get ripped, so I don't really want to take any test.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    add test prop .....

I agree with CAT. Use test prop to keep your bloat to a minimum. Plus your anti-e will take care of some of the water retention. IMO a cycle is not complete if it don't include test, as its an awesome base to every cycle. I would definately run the EQ for 12wks at a min. of 400mg/wk. You could even choose to frontload it the first two wks at 800mg/wk. Run the winny at 50 mg/ED wks 10-15 so that your cycling right up until your post cycle clomid. 10 wks bro is too much stress on your liver. Start your clomid wk 16 at 300mg/1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-10; and 50mg/ED days 11-20.

....and don't forget to take a liver protectant as well as winny is a little heptoxic. Also make sure you have all your anti-es in order including nolva. Good luck.

I have only done cycles with test but I find that I do bloat I havn't done winny or eq before and in my research a lot of people use it to cut. So I thought I would give it a try. My size is ok I just need to get ripped.
    Wouldn't the prop still bloat me a little, I know it's better then the others but wouldn't it hinder my goal?
    Thanks for the advise guys!

Thread Information